Files Unlocked..

The 4 members of Da Crew of Misfits were staring at each other, a desk in the middle of them. "Star this issue will be resolved." A girls voice reassured her."Our plot lines, Alternate Universes and crossovers have been deleted. HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!" The group leader yelled at them. One ran up to her and patted her on the back. "I know it's frustrating but I promise we'll find them again." Star seemed to calm down a bit, breathing in and out deeply.

"I have some, key word: Some, information of this so called deleter." A boy wearing a mask threw a stack of papers on the the desk. "Thank you Darling, can you tell us?" A boy smiled softly at Puppet while patting the shoulder of Star. The girl who tried to reason with Star grabbed the papers and scanned through them. "This deleter seems to be going for specific AU's. Some being.. I don't remember. It's getting to our head, if we can't find any AU's that we had plot lines for we will just forget them." He told them massaging his head. "Puppet come here." The boys voice echoed in the dark silent room.

"Wait.. do we at least know WHO this person is?" The girls voice interrupted the silence. "Yes Moon. It's a corrupted Alternate Universe. A Grian of some sort." Puppet told her. Moon rubbed her eyes. "It's nearing Midnight we need to sleep." She told them. "Yes but we can't rest until this is resolved." Star lashed out at her. "But that doesn't mean we'll have to move accounts right?! I mean we've created fun and good memories here." "Sunshine, Sunny, come here." Puppet told him as the said boy walked over to him and rested his head onto his shoulder. "UNLESS WE CAN FIND A WAY TO STOP HIM WE DONT NEED TO CHANGE ACCOUNTS!" Star yelled breaking a barrier of silence.

"ITS YOUR FAULT FOR EVEN TRYING TO MAKE THAT ALTERNATE UNIVERSE! AT LEAST YOU DIDNT PUBLISH IT OR ELSE ALL THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES WOULD BE DESTROYED." Moon snapped at her best friend which only made Star angrier. "I WAS YOUNG BACK THEN, I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD COME TRUE AND PLUS I AM TRYING TO FIX THAT AU, MAKE IT ACTUALLY READABLE, [Unknown Name]!" The 3 other members gasped. They knew that Star was angry but not this angry. She normally didn't say peoples real names unless they made her furious.

Star who was now panting. "I-Im sorry I didn't know what came over me." She apolgized to her friend which Moon only apologized back. "I think we need to warn the other AU's. Protect them.." Sunny suggested hugging Puppet tightly. "I agree but how. The middle school AU-" "SHUSH. YOULL SPOIL." Puppet warned Moon. She replied with only a chuckle. "All the "Human" AU's had never met us. Again some Alternate Universes never met us." Star shook her head, worry hinted in her voice. "But some has Watchers right? They should know the watchers, as they are dark Gods. We're Demi-Gods so they can believe us!" Sunny exclaimed giving a good idea.

"Right but they might think we're just like the watchers, they'll think we're evil." Moon told him. "This is so confusing! Cant we just let future Us deal with it?" "We just need a way to help the Grians. Or find out what Corrupted Grians intentions are." Sunny and Star told each other, Puppet and Moon watching them squabble.

"We can find a way to warn them it's not a good time. But as for Grian we HAVE to find a way to help him. He is corrupted and I tap don't think deleting him would help." Moon sighed agreeing with both her friends. "I have files of him but not much. I think we need sleep th-" Puppet started until a loud voice was echoed through the room.

"I have a bit of knowledge on Corrupted Alternate Universe you call deleter." The voice spoke, a figure entered the room they were in (it being Puppets bedroom). Puppet beamed up at the figure. "Father! Can you tell us?" "Not now my dreamer. But we did not allow you to have a sleepover with your friends just to yell at each other." He told him. "Sorry [Name]. It's just we need to know more of him." The other 3 apologized to the God of Wind. "It's fine young children just sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." He told them and shut the door. They nodded and went into their sleeping bags.

You 4 seEm to be Getting more information about me.. but dont fret your information will only get you so far