No.. NO!-Oneshot

There was 4 days before Xisuma's little ender brother's birthday started. Since the hermits were invited to the birthday, he kept getting questions like "What's your brothers favorite things?" Or "How will we get there?" And much much more. His replies to the first one was always, "Grian likes flowers. Since you can't really get them in the end I bring him it when I visit." Then the second as "I'll make the portal."

"Of course, it was now hard to find flowers for the young boy. Everyone kept getting them as much as possible they didn't even sell it anymore. Every hermit kept stressing cause of it. The next 3 days they got ready for his party and some ideas on what to say when EX approached them. They were still skeptical about him of course but he kept it straight forward.

Xisuma called the hermits over because he wanted to show them how they made the portal, which they thought. Some were intrigued *cough* Scar, others not so much. But they still went. "Xisuma, Luv. Why did you really want us to come?" Stress asked. "Well, it's not really because I wanted to show you but I have a feeling something is going to happen.." The admin replied back.

Soon a ringing was heard. They all checked their communicators hoping they would find the source of that ringing. "I think it's yours X." Tango pointed at him. Xisuma checked his and saw that it was a Video his Mom sent. He put it on the panels he had out to make the portal, he made it big just incase some hermits got interested.

He clicked play, and you could hear screams and buildings exploding. "XISUMA! I don't have much time but something is after your brother! Xanthus has him right now but I wanted to say I won't be able to make this out alive. Please please take care of your brothers and open the portal. I love you." The video ended there.

Xisuma was silent while Joe came up to him and hugged him. Soon the other hermits did aswell. "I'm sorry X.." Mumbo mumbled at him. "It's fine.. but I need to help my brothers." X said and he was pulling panels out of thin air after everyone let go of him. The portal was made again and a swishing sound was heard. Xanthus came running in with tears in his eyes and blood rushing out his head.

"Xan!" Xisuma gasped as he ran towards his brother. The hermits gathered around them and saw a ender boy in Xanthus' hands. "What happened?" Wels asked, he didn't care anymore if he was evil or not. He needed medical help. "Someone in black, purple and a bit of red came out of nowhere. He started attacking the city and looking for Grian. Mom and Dad told me to run with him but dad fell first." Xanthus explained, Doc and Stress were both treating to his wounds with healing pots.

"Is he okay?" Zedaph asked looking at the boy who rested in his brothers arms still. Xanthus looked at him,  then at the other direction. "No.. No." Xisuma said backing away from him. "Some black gooey creature came up to us. He hit me on the head with a sword, then stabbed Grian." Xanthus told his brother who was still in denial. "Swishshwamy (PLEASE TELL ME I SPELLED IT WRONG), we can still save him." Keralis reassured him.

Xanthus placed him on the grass. The boy looked around scared, he kept whimpering in pain. A huge line which pooled out blood was on his stomach. "X-Xy.." The said putting his hand out to him. Scar looked away sadly with tears in his eyes soon hugging Cub in the process.

"Shhhshhh Grian.." Xisuma pat his head while he kept whimpering and wincing at the pain. "I- I wanna go ⊑⍜⋔⟒.." Grian mumbled holding out his hands further. Xisuma grabbed a hand and squeezed it not to tightly. "Doc.. C-can I get a healing pot?" He asked him, the hint of fear and sadness was shown in his voice. Doc gave him one and he was handing it to Grian.

By now, most hermits had gone to either mourn, or find flowers to calm Grian down maybe..

"Xy.. I-I wanna ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿." Grian told him, he shoved the potion away and held on to his chest tightly as he curled up in a ball. "Are you sure?" Xanthus asked, now fully healed but with a scar on his head. "Mhm.." Grian said as his eyes fluttered trying to keep awake but also trying to sleep. "Sleep well then bubba." Xanthus and Xisuma said together holding on to one hand each of his.

Grian smiled and his eyes stayed shut. The hermits who were still there started to cry and those who were just coming gasped at the sight of the dead boy and cried silently aswell. It was all silent for a bit until a shining bright light came into their view. A somewhat short strawberry blonde person came into view. He wore a red sweater which had golden feathers embroidered into it. He had a orange cape with different colored feathers attached to it. He had wings with the colors of yellow and orange. He had a yellow veil over his head. He bowed to them all and kneeled I'm between Xisuma and Xanthus. He put his hand over the enderboys body. A small ball of purple appeared out of it and he lifted it up into his hand and held it closely.

The ender Grians body started to fade and Xanthus looked up angrily at the tallish person. "What did you do to my brother!" He looked down at him, "Don't worry. I am here to deliver him to the after life. This AU is now going to rest. Thank you." He said and bowed once again until the place was dark and no one was seen except the tallish person.

The purple ball flowed infront of him and soon ender Grian was infront of him with pure white wings. He wore a purple gown with stars and a moon on it. "Rest child." He said and Grian teleported off. Soon infront of the tallish person stood the writer of this Oneshot.

"God! AU.. We need to talk."
.
.
.
Whoop had to break the fourth wall there huh? Well we ran out of ideas for this AU. HE got him. Star and Sunny and now offline due to issues in real life. ⊑⍜⋔⟒ = home ⌇⌰⟒⟒⌿ = sleep. Good bye!

Writer: Puppet
Editor: Moon

Words: 1102