Nesting grounds - Request

*Requested by Jackattackjack222 *

Grian was flying around the area trying to get back to his hobbit hole. While flying his stomach starting hurting and his mind was going blank. He slowly stopped flying trying to land himself carefully on the ground. His eyes started fluttering soon it was dark.

When Grian woke up, he was in a familiar place in a red bed. He soon realized he was in Scars Snail. "You good G? You took a nasty fall." He heard a voice and saw Scar standing at the door way holding a plate and a cup of water. Grian nodded at him, Scar gave him the plate of cookies and the cup of water. Grian drank the water and took a bite of the cookies. After a few bites of cookies he started to cough.

"Grian?!" Scar yelled and went over to him. Grian was clawing at his throat and coughing harshly. Scar brought out his communicator and started frantically typing away. Grian continued coughing until he spat out the piece of cookie. Scar was still panicked and panicked even more when he didn't hear Grian coughing or making any noise anymore. He had though he killed the man but when he looked up again he saw Grian panting for air. "Grian! Are you okay?!" A loud voice called out. The two looked at the person who yelled his name out. "Xisuma! Thank goodness your here. I don't know what happened?" Scar held his chest.

"Explain what happened?" Xisuma asked him, Scar sighed. "He had a nasty fall earlier I brought him here and when he woke up I gave him cookies and he started coughing." Xisuma looked over to Grian who looked traumatized at what just happened. "Grian are you okay?" Xisuma walked over to him and held his shoulders. Grian looked up, his body was shaking and his looked close to crying. "Hey hey look at me. Your okay alright." Xisuma hugged Grian tightly. Grian nodded and breathed shallowly. He took a minute just breathing till making a noise. It's wasn't your average noise of speaking but was a noise of a birb. He gasped and pushed Xisuma back and ran out the Snail.

He ran for what seemed to be a a few hours but really was 10 minutes. When he took a breather, he realized he was in front of his unfinished mansion. "Its happening *birb noise* again." He chirped out, quite literally. He walked around the unfinished mansion and to a tree. He sat down under it and though about last memory he had when this happened.

It was around the beginning of the season, his instincts acted up again. Since he was an Avian at fandoms moments of the year, he would have them take over. He had pills he made to control them, he of course took them but wished he could find a way to clear that "curse" he had called it.

After the memories he had in his mind, his communicator started buzzing,

<XisumaVoid> Grian are you okay?
<StressMonster101> what's wrong Luv
<Grian> I'm fine
<MumboJumbo> Even if your just texting I can tell your lying
<Grian> IM FINE!
<Grian turned off Communicator>

Grian sighed, misdirected anger was planted to his best friend. But he needed a break, he hadn't gotten the supplies for the Pills just yet and he didn't have any extra. So for now, he would have to ignore the pain of his mental health and wings. He hadn't been grooming his wings for a while and it was hurting a lot. After he made his decision, he grabbed a few blocks and flew to the top of the mansion and started to finish the top of the mansion.

The hermits continued being worried. After the little outburst of the younger hermit, he hadn't turned on his communicator at all. Of course some were still messaging him, hoping he would put it on again. He hadn't been seen at all through out the week and wasn't restocking his "slightly poor man's barge". Mumbo had gone to his hobbit hole multiple times in search for his best friend, sometimes looking for him in his mansion but ended up with no luck.

Finally, after a few more days, Grian turned his communicator on to see what messages he had gotten. He had gotten lots Private messages, mostly from Xisuma, Mumbo, Iskall. He smiled at it but saw new messages pop up.

<FalseSymmetry> Grian! Are you doing good
<MumboJumbo> Where are you rn
<Docm77> Grian Answer please
<JoeHills> Y'all, please have grammar and punctuation.
<BdoubleO> Joe kindly shut up :)
<Grian> Im good
<Stressmonster101> G I made cookies want some
<GoodTimeWithScar> did you really just ask that? Last time I checked he almost suffocated
<Cubfan135> you sure you didn't burn them
<GoodTimeWithScar> RUDE
<Grian> Sorry stress I don't feel like it sorry
<MumboJumbo> ..Grian is it happening again?
<Grian> Bye

Grian was panicking, he had told Mumbo about his "little situation" a few years ago before he had even Joined Hermitcraft, he had hoped that his mustached friend forgotten about it but it seemed he didn't. He ran into his mansion and went to a dark room. He'd been staying in that room for a while with a few items and food. He been alone for a while but it's been fine. He could hear rings from his communicator.

He ignored it until he heard some voices and foot steps. He hadn't gotten a second before Mumbo and a few other hermits had barged into the room door. He scurried off into a corner of the room. His wings were all tangled up and it hurt a lot, it made it worse when someone started to touch his wings. "Grian you should've called me." He heard a familiar voice, he looked up and saw Mumbo untangling his feathers in his wings. He kept wincing in pain but it went away quickly. "Grian, we care about you and we want to help. So please tell us what's wrong?" He heard Cleo's voice.

He was silent for a quick second, thinking about what he was going to say. "Every few months or even years my birb instincts *birb noise* comes on. I usually have *birb noise* pills to stop it but I forgot to make it this time. *birb noise*" he explained soon covering his mouth after he started making his birb noises once again uncontrollably. He started blushing in embarrassment that he had just chirped in front of his friends. "Hey, we'll help you okay?" Keralis hugged him, soon he was wrapped in hugs. "So! What do we do first?" Doc asked when they all shuffled out of the hug.

Grian opened his mouth and only chirped. "I think he can't speak anymore. Isn't that right Luv?" Stress asked him which Grian only nodded. "Well Mumbo, you know more than us. What do you first?" Xisuma asked him, "We grab pillows, blankets and usually watch a movie. We stay like this for a few days sometimes weeks but of course he needs to groom his wings while doing it. It makes it go by quicker." He explained. "I call getting Pillows!" Bdubs yelled then running out the room, "Guess I'll make snacks. I won't do cookies." Scar chuckled then running to the kitchen.

A few hours later, the hermits were all suckled up in pillows and blankets, the ZIT team were under a pillow fort while the girls were currently grooming Grians wings, being instructed by Mumbo, and playing with his fluffy hair. "See Grian, we'll help you with your problems. Promise." Iskall nudged his friend.  Grian chirped and hugged him tightly.
.
.
I enjoyed this, it was good. But I kinda hoped I would do better, I still hoped you liked though. If you saw any new words, it's probably because I was watching the "Newsies" a movie on Disney.  I got distracted a lot because our school might do a musical about this. I'm doing back stage this time so that's I'm watching it. Hope you still enjoyed! Good Morning/Afternoon/Night! <3

Writer: Star
Editor: Sunny

Words: 1358