Willow Tree - AU Trailer

As you see, this is an AU trailer. I will update the first chapter to show which would be trailer, Request or just Oneshot.
.
.

You and Me hanging from the willow tree
Grian and Mumbo, sat below a willow tree. Mumbo caring for his little brother. Their parents had died from Evil spirts of Gods. when Mumbo was 8, Grian turning 3. He cradled the small boy in his legs. A blanket keeping them warm. Thankfully, they had somewhere to go. Their friends were forced to leave by their parents, they didn't want their kids to be stuck in a war between Gods.

They were deciding to run away the same night the two brothers parents died. There parents had agreed that they should leave as well. They helped there kids pack and cared for the two until midnight. Where everything went wrong. Blood Curling screams were heard as they exited their home. Grian was thankfully asleep and only flinched when hearing the screams. Mumbo ran with all his strength and cried as well. He just lost his parents, who wouldn't.

Quietly drifting in the open breeze
When they reached the place, it was near many willow trees, and had garden lights attached to it. As though they were short he knew who put those up. It also seemed that the tents and everything was set up. "Mumbo? I thought you said you'll come in a week?" Cleo asked. The 8 year old called everyone over. "Were you crying Mumbo?" Xisuma, one of the oldest of all spoke. "M-My parents.." Mumbo mumbled. Tears started to prickle down the boys face again.

"Oh boy.. here let me have Grian, I'll put him in a bed." A voice said. Mumbo looked at the figure. It was one of their friends, Star. Next to her Moon who offered to put his brother to bed. "Thank you.." Mumbo managed to say. "Moon gave him a soft smile and carefully got the boy to a tent. "Can you explain the problem please?" Ren said. He didn't understand what was wrong as he was still young. His best friend just shook his head chuckling a bit.
Mumbo couldn't help but smile at this.

<Time Skip brought to you by this AU>

It's been a full week since both Mumbo and Grian stayed with the friends and their parents dead. Grian didn't understand why he was here and always stayed with Mumbo. He didn't like these "people" a lot. Well, he only liked Star and Moon as they made him float and gave him flowers. Having powers are fun! The two always thought. Until one day.. all this happiness had to go.

Suddenly the wind blows you away from me
One day, they all were getting ready to have a cook out. Which means that they would cook some food and eat under the Willow trees. It was supposed to mean and be a relaxing time to just talk. But no. Gods had to find them.

Grian was sitting under a willow tree waiting for the food to be done. He was very hungry and would do anything for the food to be done. Though something was blinding his eyes. He looked under him and saw a red circle with weird symbols. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he screamed. Everyone turned to the small boy who was slowly fading away. "GRIAN!"

He was disappearing. "They-" Moon started. "THEY FOUND US!!" Star screamed and cried. The two were daughters of the God of Earth and God of Magic. That's why Moons power could make plants and plant well plants and Stars being a witch, though a witch that doesn't need potions, just a few books and spells. They ran away from home knowing they didn't want this evil in their lives. The two were terrified of their parents or Gods find them. The girls comforted the two while the boys tried to help Grian.
Star snapped.

"ʇɿʇoυnd Ɉo ʜiddɘn ʞɘɘp Ɉʜɘ boγ ƨɒʇɘ ʇɿom ɘxɘɔυɈion ɒnd ɘxiƨɈɘnɔɘ"

She yelled then pointed towards Grian. The light became a blue color. Grian wasn't now fading away, but was pooped from existence. "WTH DID YOU DO?!" Mumbo screamed at Star. "I- Saved him from.. the Gods.. by sending him to the Hidden world.." she said before passing out.

.....
Silence said enough. "I get you mad but she risked her LIFE to save him. That magic to to powerful from her young mind and body. He'll be safe though." Moon said before using vines to bring her to a tent.

Now I see we were never meant to be
Mumbo missed his brother. He wished it was a dream. He understands though. They were going to take him away from him so she used magic to keep him safe. He had forgiven her. But had made her promise that once the war was over, she would have to find a way to bring him back.

"If only we can travel back in time.." Scar wondered out loud. "THATS IT! SCAR YOUR A MASTERMIND!!" Star violently shook Scar before letting go and saying a spell. "If I do this correctly, it should work.." she said before looking at a dead tree. "wʜɒɈ wɒƨ onɔɘ old bɘɔomɘ γoυnϱ ɒϱɒin" she spoke. The dead tree was turning young again. Leaves were blossoming again. Once it was finally done, she felt pain in her hands.

"AAAAAAAAAA" she screamed. Scar rushed to get someone's help. Some came, "M-MY H-AN-D IT.." She screamed. "Star look at me.. what spell did you do?" Moon asked. Star did what she was told. "I- was trying to find a way to bring Grian back.. so I used a time travel spell." Star explained. Moon was silent and made sure she went to bed.

Mumbo had this feeling it was his fault though.

<TIME SKIP TO THE END OF WAR>

Right where we belong
Maybe we'll never need a reason why

We danced until the dawn
War was done and Star still couldn't find the correct spell. She was frustrated. "IT ALL MY GODDAMN FAULT!" she screamed slamming her fist on top of her table. She studied for more then an hour before realizing. I'm such a goddamn idiot.. why didn't I think of that! She thought to her self. She soon wrote something down on her paper.

"Are you okay Star.." Ren asked as he opened the tent. She didn't respond and kept writing. "Done.." she said. Ren was still there. "Done with what.." Ren asked. "I did it.. I can bring him back." Star happily said. Ren look surprised. He nodded and made sure to tell everyone.

<TIME SKIP AGAIN>

"So this will bring back Grian?" Mumbo asked hopefully. "Yes." Star said. She took a deep breath and whispered something.

"ʇɿom ʜiddɘn Ɉo ʇoυnd mɒʞɘ Ɉʜiƨ boγ ɒppɘɒɿ Ɉo ɘxiƨɈɘnɔɘ"

Nothing happened for a split second. "I knew it.. it wasn't going to work-" STAR!" Doc was brutally interrupted by Moon. Star had pure white eyes and her hands were glowing red. The circle thing came into view as they saw this from long ago. A boy in a red cardigan, black pants and shoes appeared from the sky and fell. Star had also fallen to sleep. A surprise waiting for her. Mumbo catches the boy and hugged him tightly.

"I've got you and I'm never letting go"

.
.
This was long as well- uhm and posted late. Again I'm updating my Frits chapter to tell you more bout the things. The ending was cringe and rushed so sorry- only I (Star) worked on this. No editing (which i did!) read CH now. Good bye!

Writer: Star
Editor: Moon

Words: 1277