Your Daily Dose of Jeilo Smut (Request)

For the dear shit who wanted this, what the hell is wrong with you? And I hope you like your details. We have a lot.

Jeilo Smut:

Arlo woke up, shirtless and looked around, seeing two fluffy haired, green and black haired heads sticking out. He sat silently trying not to wake them as the events of the previous night washed over him.

John, his now close friend, had just graduated from Wellston with him. That was when Rei, a college student and vigilante, had come back to his old highschool to congratulate his old friend, Arlo. The rest was, well, what historians would describe as, "best friends cuddling to not die of the power of the frosty elements".

John already had a chemistry with me, thought Arlo, but he didn't understand how he had been the bottom for both of them. Did they know each other from before, or was it love at first sight?

That would be bad, thought Arlo. He had always been gunning for Rei's love, but that love was about to be stolen by the black haired man who he had..."a couple hiccups" (As Remi would put it.) within the past.

He quickly shook off that thought, as John had also dragged him into the hotel bed. He couldn't say he DISLIKED the John, but he also couldn't say he WASN'T on his knees for him and Rei the night before.

He had a sudden flashback to when the two were pinning him down onto the mahogany bed frame who also happen to have a mattress from Purple on it who also happens to have light blue, polka dotted beesheet on them.

John was already breathing heavily next to his long, sensitive neck before they even started. Rei was still stuck trying to unbutton his turquoise colored, yellow striped, red tinted wind-breaker's square buttons.

John started taking off Arlo's lime green tank top and his red shorts with blue polka dots as Arlo kicked off his green sandals and purple socks.

Then the emo black haired man child started taking off his own clothing, a vibrant red t-shirt with black stars, a black pair of shorts with the words 'I hate life' in the red and purple labeled all over.

Arlo quickly wrapped his strong, muscular arms around John's waist and abs as a Julian's hair colored (This is what you get for not reading our other story.) tint washed over the man's face.

Rei crawled on top of Arlo while unbuttoning his magenta colored pants with forest colored squiggly lines on top of them.

Rei knew Arlo much better than the John, so he did not do what the John proceeded to did.

Rei proceeded to bite Arlo's abs instead of biting his foot, like a certain bitch face did.

Arlo yelped angrily at the bite, in which John proceeded to apologize and give Arlo a hickey on the neck instead. Arlo both moaned and yelped at this, as the blonde haired man had quite the sensitive neck.

Rei then went to suck him off while John was still murdering his neck, causing Arlo, in a beautiful showing of cause and effect, to have to wear a turtle neck tomorrow.

Arlo was currently a moaning and screaming mess from the pleasure and pain, though he was enjoying it.

John suddenly flipped Arlo over and whispered softly in his ear, "Be a good boy and split your legs~"

"Understood, master," Replied Orelo (Arlo) in a hushed voice only Rei and John could hear.

Rei then piped in, "You can't have all the fun, hun. Respect your elders." Before engulfing the black haired man in a french kiss.

John then proceeded to shove his cock in a moaning Arlo before Rei decided to also take a turn murdering the blonde man's ass.

Rei then got off the two, grabbed a bed sheet and said, in the most seductive voice he could muster with that cute ass hair, "Who wants to go first~?"

Rei decided to spank Arlo for the sole purpose of doing so. Arlo was currently moaning, sobbing and yelling.

John then tried pinning Rei down, only for Rei to accidentally pin Arlo down.

John then found himself about to climax, and decided to shove his throbbing erection into Rei's flesh compartment in his jaw. (Mouth; for you simple dumbfucks.)

Rei swallowed all of John's cum and decided to start sucking it while giving a handjob to Alro.

They quickly moved over to the couch near the bed since it was filled with their orgasms.

They later decided to just discard the light blue polka dotted bed sheet and just spread their bodily fluids on the hotel's unprotected mattress instead of using the small couch which was now also slathered in their semen.

Arlo eventually fainted, leaving the other two to fuck a unconscious body.

Since Arlo was fainted he didn't remember the rest, except a brief moment he gained consciousness again only to find the other two panicking about how room service was outside because they were too loud for too long.

The End.

Arlo's clothes be like: