Your Daily Dose of a cursed Remi x Zeke

WE ARE USING WHEELS TO CHOOSE THE SHIPS AND TOPIC. WE DO NOT APPROVE OF THE MAJORITY OF THE THINGS WE WRITE.

Remi looked over at the blue haired, slanted eyed male sitting in the cafeteria...alone.

Zeke was sitting alone in the cafeteria when a pink haired girl decided to walk up to him.

Zeke looked up at her, the founder of the safe house, someone he hated, someone that ruined the school...But why the hell did she have to be so pretty?

Remi reached out her hand for Zeke to grab, "You seem lonely. Let's go to the safe house to cheer you up!"

Zeke looked on in disbelief before saying, "W-what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean? Is there something on my face?"

"No, why would you want to invite me to the safe house after everything?"

"Because the safe house is welcome for all people." Answered Remi with a smile.

"As if I'd come somewhere like that..." Zeke said, regretting his words as they came out.

"Then would you like to go somewhere else?"

"W-what?..." Asked Zeke, mesmerized by her face.

"Ah..I've just remembered! There was this dessert shop nearby."

Zeke was a dense person, but he wasn't an idiot, though he didn't understand why a beautiful high-tier would be asking him something like that.

Zeke thankfully accepted it and they ordered a taxi to drive them over to the said desserts shop.

The two sat down and Remi ordered a cake, but not two, one for them to share.

They ate peacefully while chatting, eventually they finished and had their goodbye's kiss.

Zeke didn't know how it had happened, but he was now dating the beautiful lightning queen.

THE END

Le Bonus:

Read my other story. It's not cursed.