Your Daily Dose Of Darren On Cea Water With a sista

Darrens sister, Darrenilah

Darren was absolutely baffled, hoping that his sister transfering to Wellston as the new headmaster's assistant was a dream like the dreams he had that one time.

It was, because Darren was on Ceawater once again. Except this time, he didn't have a sister, but was too high on drugs to realize this.

Darren looked at the nurse bed next to him, where a half dead John was texting with his nonexistent arm.

His sister, Darrenilah, walked in through the non existent window and said 'hello' to Darren.

John quickly sat up, re-breaking his frail ass arm, and said, "D-darrenilah? I didn't think I'd see you again after the night we had!"

"John?! What are you doing here?" Asked Darrenilah in shock.

"Darrenilah? What the hell are you doing here? And what are you wearing?" Asked Darren as his sister took off her hazmat suit.

"I came here to greet you, but I didn't know you and John were dating, congrats."

John suddenly said, "What!? I'm not dating Doc! He is married to Keene and is having an affair with that one possum under the tree in the courtyard! Plus, I'm dating Anrlo. I also have the occasional threesome with Isen and Blyke in Sera's room, though. Sorry Darrenilah, I, um...I have my hands, and ass, full."

"I see! Congratulations to the both of you for getting boyfriends." Said Darrenilah before continuing to say, "I'm also dating Lehliah and Sera. I also had one night stands with the headmaster, Arlo, Adrion, Claire, Eliane, Evie, a rat, Terrance, Crial, Cecile, Blyke, Remi, John and also Keon."

Darren sat there in disappointment and only got more disappointed as a wasp with gelled helmet hair took a swan dive into his coffee, only to drown, but not before pissing in his coffee.

"I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day." Said Darrenilah, but once again she got interrupted by Seraphina coming in all bloody with Remi being shot in the chest 298 times.

Remi then grabbed Sera's extensions out of her head and plugged her bullet wounds with the hair before proceeding to say, "Oh, Darrenilah! I know this is a bad time, but I really liked the night we ha-"

"Me too! Want to fuck agian?" Asked Darrenlilah. Remi obliged and they went over to a spare bed and began to fuck.

At that moment, Darren woke with a start only to see a Blyke, who may or may not have been out having a disco party with Lennon, only to get sliced up like a piece of salsa. Blyke also may or may not have pushed Lennon into a meat grinder and he may or may not be wanted for a felony right now, but Darren got up to go make tonics for the boy either way.

Suddenly a John walked in all bruised as Darren was annoyed by how many Johns there were, 6 in total. He then saw an entire aisle full of furry isen's yelling "I'm a high tier now bitch!" then tripping over each other in an attempt to fly into the sky.

Darren quickly forgot about the Isen's, only to realize that their were a shit ton of John's everywhere and as he was going to ask the Blyke what was going on, Zeke, the most wise and beautiful and gorgeous and smart and happy and charismatic and joy bringing and strong and wise, suddenly attempted to slap a goddess named Sera.

The John clones stopped Zeke and beat him up leaving scars everywhere, but not before comforting Sera. The clones then started arguing about who would comfort Sera the most, and killed each other till John number #3672678338923 was left sanding. This was all happening in front of the nurse's office and Darren saw every last part of it. Darren's sister then came in through the wall of the 2nd floor, literally breaking it and entering.

Darren decided to take his chances with his sister as temporary nurse and got in his car and started driving home, only to be hit by a Sera in a white stolen Spectre van, and waking up in his office with a Terrance huddled in the corner.

"Why are you in the corner?" Asked Darren before a flying Arlo came in and decided today was the day to break the wall.

Arlo was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and had some Feta cheese crumbled on his head and he said, "JOHN, I SWEAR TO GOD YOUR UNCLE HAS A HUGE COCK AND-" Before Claire slapped him.

"I KNOW ISN'T HE AMAZING-" Said Adrion before Claire also slapped him.

Darren quickly chugged his coffee hoping it would make him forget everything, but the wasp in his coffee came back to life, swam through his major arteries, got up to his heart and stabbed through it, making sure to piss in his wound before dying again, the dead Darren soon woke up in his office again, alone.

He looked around to check that everything was back to normal, but when Darren walked out his office and saw absolute chaos unfold. Isen as a furry, Arlo in a hawaii T-shirt yelling "burrito", Terrence and a rat together in a corner crying, a Seraphina stabbing a dead Blyke 19 times a second and a Remi peacefully playing the flute which isn't even hers.

Darren quickly grabbed a cup of coffee that his boyfriend, Keene, had given him and tossed it on them and soon enough the scene changed and they were on a hill, covered in blood as a Sera in a black outfit Spectre had given her snapped an unconsious John's neck, a Remi gave non controled shocks to an Arlo with PTSD, Blyke layed dead as Isen fucked his corpse, Cecile wasn't even their as a Terrance hola hooped infront of her as she didn't exist and a Darrenilah saying, "W̴̡͇̝̹̓̈́̈͆̅͊͜e̴͎̲͎̠͖̝͊̈́̅͘̚͘l̶̛͖̯̼̗̝̭̭̖͋͒͆͒͋̍͗̈́̚c̸̤̦̀̐̔̎̿͆͐͘ò̷̟̠͚͇̫̪̜̻͉̈͑̉͘̚m̸̛̰̝̤̠͈̉́̀̂̚e̶̺͔͒͗͑͛͒͛̓̕̕̚, to the u̴̢̱̗͙̰͝n̶̟̻̮̮̒̆͐̾d̷̪̜͇͓͊̒ē̷̛̞r̸̨̤̰͉͈̞̳͊̅̓͊̂̋̔͜͠w̷̝̫̯̳̠̯̞͒̿͂͝ő̸̯̫̀̀́͘͝ͅr̴̨̬̲̩̙̲̘̞̗͍̈́̂̒̂̀̀͝͠l̶̛̳̯̙̰͉͒̿͊͂̏̀̂d̶̳͙̣̦̗̝̟̼́̄̈́̐̆ my dear friend, W̴̡͇̝̹̓̈́̈͆̅͊͜e̴͎̲͎̠͖̝͊̈́̅͘̚͘l̶̛͖̯̼̗̝̭̭̖͋͒͆͒͋̍͗̈́̚c̸̤̦̀̐̔̎̿͆͐͘ò̷̟̠͚͇̫̪̜̻͉̈͑̉͘̚m̸̛̰̝̤̠͈̉́̀̂̚e̶̺͔͒͗͑͛͒͛̓̕̕̚."

Darren woke up once again, but this time he was in his house with all his family members, except his sister surrounding him. "Finally! You finally woke up from your coma my dear!" Exclaimed his mother as she hugged him.

Darren then looked around to see no weird highschoolers, only his family including his girlfriend Lielah and his husband Keene and asked, "Where...where is Darrenilah?.."

"Who's Darrenilah?" Asked his mother, as his father continued "We think you have severe head injuries from the car crash. A lady's eyelashes which were covered in mascara hit your head allowing you to crash the car and injuring yourself in the process. Luckily, no one else in the 30 passenger clown car were hurt."

Darren was so confused before he woke up in his office again, covered in coffee with a hurt and scared John trying to limp away after slipping and bumping into Darren's coffee. Darren spent the rest of the day asking around about Darrenilah, but she was never there to begin with.

To this day, Darren lives in fear that she will return.

She was never gone to begin with...Darrenedilah stalked the halls of wheel stone wall...Hoping one day to return to her beloved brother's side and reek havoc on Wale stick...Only Darren didn't know this yet...B̵͔͔͖̗̰̬̑̃̅ͅu̷̢̲̓̈́͋́͐̋͒͘ţ̶̧͓̯̤̱͇̯͉̏͗̌̆̊̚͝ ̴̠̝̹̱͍͓̾̀̕͠ś̶͇̬̣͖̜̰̭̥̟̆ǫ̷̛̰̞͖̑̅̀̀̍̀͋̉̕ö̵̢͉͎͈͇̣̞̝̣́͌̓̃̍̅͗̈́̚n̵̪̈́̐͋̇̇ ̸̢͍̺̪͉͖́̎͌͒ͅh̶͕̪̠͚̗̏̚͜ȩ̵̢͎̯̱͎̼̮̥͇̃̅͛ ̸̛̛̠̥͌̒̅̆̎̆̽͝w̷̭̫͛̔͛̓́̽̎̒̐͝ḯ̵̠̘͋l̸̳̞̟̃͑̄ḷ̵̦̟̬̩̲̖͐͌̓͜

The End