Your Daily Dose Of Zeke x John x Cecile Smut

John x Zeke x Cecile Smut:

Zeke walked down the halls as everyone scurried away, hoping to not bother the tyrant's right hand.

The blue haired man walked into the room, waiting for John to arrive to discuss their plans.

As he stood there, a green haired girl also stood there, the two of them had become close allies with each other, both of them being the tyrant's right hand. Yes, this man had two right hands, that's how cool he was, even though some would call it a birth defect.

"When is that John coming?" Asked Cecile, leaning in on Zeke.

Zeke was intimidated by the beautiful hightier leaning over him, and replied, "I-i don't know. He was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago, maybe he ran into someone? If so, i'd LOVE to see how that turns out."

Johned suddenly burst into the room at that exact moment, he went and stood near the high tier and elite tier and asked, "What are you talking about...loves?"

The Zeke had quite a lot of ear wax coating his outer ear, allowing him to NOT hear what the tyrant had said, but a small red-redish-crisnomish-red-pink-ish-rouge-ish tint flushed over Cecile's face.

"I'm going after Blyke tomorrow. You two, meet me here again tomorrow. I'll need your abilities, and maybe something else too..." John said, leaving the two to process this information while he left.

Cecile called out, "Oh, don't worry, We'll have both ready, won't we Zeke?" Winking at Zeke, leaving the ear wax filled man confused because he didn't know what the second thing was because of the ungodly amount of earwax coating his eardrum.

—---

John was actually early for some in those fucking like, so he waited for the other two to arrive. Cecile arrived second, wearing a seductive crop top with a sweater over her shoulders, leaving enough space for the crop top to be shown and a short and plaid mini skirt.

John couldn't help but blush leaving Cecile to say, "Like what you're seeing, huh?" As Zeke walked in he turned into a wax filled tomato.

Silence filled the room for a couple of seconds.

"As a matter of fact, I do........................................................................................"

"Oh really?" Asked Cecile.

John then said, "I think you would look better without clothes"

"Well,I i think BOTH of you would look better without clothes on," Replied a flirting Cecile, though the help deaf Zeke only heard a muffled, "Wow, boat Will and Andy camooed."

"Whatever you say~" Replied John, flirting back. John now started to remove his clothes.

Zeke was so confused and deaf, that he also started stripping in the doorframe, door open.

Cecile Joined the two and also stirpped. Now there were 3 naked people in a room with a open door.

See what neither the tyrant of the deaf man had planned was the fact that Cecile was stronger than them, and a top.

Cecile first went to Zeke and kissed him before telling John to come over so that they could have a threesome.

The three laid in a way half of them were out into the hallway, and the lower part was in the room while they were being squashed by the door frame being small.

John then kissed Zeke and Cecile.]

Zeke and cecile kissed back

Cecile shoved John to the floor before kissing him again.

As the three were naked, it didn't take long for them to start actually fucking.

John then decided to cum all over Cecile.

Then Cecile moaned, but the deaf Zeke couldn't hear shit.

Zeke fucked Cecile.

Then we quit the story, but not before Cecile and John drove Zeke to an ENT to clean out his ears.

The end.