We create Team Avatar

"Kyle!" A random girl literally threw herself onto him.
"Ahem- Kyle you know her?" I asked.
"Eh- Long story." He smiled, he can do that?

Noah looked at me and winked, "Come on we got to go check out the cabins, oh yeah and the lava wall."
"Well come with me bro, I'm gonna give you an amazing tour of Camp, oh yeah and maybe we can prank people on the way." A brown haired dude told us.
"Be careful! He might prank you!" Another kid yelled.
"Hey that hurts!"

[The average tour of camp lmfao I'm not writing it all]
"Ooh can I try out the lava wall?" Noah's eyes shined up in awe
"Noah please no." I sighed.
"Aw man!"
After I dragged him away it was Kyle and that girl, are they dating or something? I mean I approve of their relationship if they are.

"Noah did Kyle ever have a girlfriend?"
"Please that boy is so oblivious that I swear to gods he's going to die single."

"YOO KYLE WHO'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE?!" I yelled.
"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND IM JUST THIRTEEN!"
I nodded smirking and ran over, "Hey I'm Alia, that's Noah. And you are?"
"Lexi. Kyle's pen pal who he stopped sending mails to after he left Camp!"
"Look I'm sorry, just a bunch of deaths and everything." He scoffed.
She sighed, "It's fine I understand. Hey you know what, it's gonna be like old times isn't it?"
"I mean it is Friday!" Kyle smiled.

"What's Friday?" I asked.
"Capture the Flag, winners get extra marshmallows at the campfire."
Kyle explained, "It's like Siege but not so deadly that your own teammate accidentally threw a water cannon at you."

I gaped, "Will everyone please forget that!"
"Alia even if we become legends most likely no one will." Noah laughed.
"Okay don't get ahead of ourselves."

We split up and I went to the Poseidon cabin. It was quite peaceful and relaxing. Having a whole cabin to myself.
I mean back at Camp Jupiter both my half brothers are there so I won't expect anyone to be here.
I looked around for anyone and walked to the lake hoping no one saw me, and I went inside the water.
My mind raced, the month was awful, now the goddess of Discord wants something and I don't know what.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It's time for Capture the Flag, and I'm against my friends.

The blue team (The best team), was up against Mar-Ares ahem Ares, Hephaestus, Hermes, Hecate, Nike, Hypnos, Nemesis and Aphrodite. Yeah put them all in a team, totally not horrifying.

Our teams were balanced although we have more numbers, they have a Noah and a Kyle.

I had the feeling that everyone was relying on me but it's scary, especially since that incident in Siege.

The good thing is I'm near the lake, which means I can take down anyone that opposes me! Right?

The game began and unlike last time I just sat on one of the edge rocks waiting for an attack.
I looked in the water and there was an older male version of me, no not Percy but older. Like late 30s or something.
I blinked and it was gone, but now in the sky was the familiar blonde I know.
I grabbed my trident and slid to the side so his spatha hit the ground.
"Noah what the actual heck!? Wait you can fly now?"
"Yeah, the Hermes Cabin gave me a pair of flying shoes, like the drip?" He smiled like he didn't just try to stab me earlier.
"You look dorky, I'll compliment you after I defeat you." I raised my trident and looked back in the river to see my fishnet still being dumb. Thanks a lot.

He sidestepped and strikes at the open spot between my armor and hits me.
I flinch in pain as he kicks me in the legs knocking me over.
I slide myself to the water reaching out my arms.
But he kicked me again in the ribcage
"Dude!" I spat blood at him.
He responds, "I'll apologize after I defeat you, that sound good eh?"
And here I thought Noah and being rude were polar opposites.
I concentrated for only a tiny amount of water to reach me, it did but not enough to bring me back to kick his butt.
My vision blurred as my eyes drifted close,
but I saw a metal sheet smack Noah in the face.
Somehow I woke up in the middle of the creek, Noah was gone but Lexi waved at me.
"How you feeling?" She asked.
"What happened?" I questioned, "Where's Noah?"
"Oh he went to sleep," She pointed to a now unconscious blonde boy who was wearing a blue team helmet.
"Yeah do me a favor and wear this helmet and go to the red flag would you?" She gave me the red helmet and gave me a dagger.
"Although Chiron may count you for cheating, I've seen many demigods do this strategy."
I groan and put on the helmet and follow Lexi who acted like she got caught.
The red flag was over there and I wanted to get it but one problem, it was guarded by a bunch of thug looking people.
Okay I changed my mind about Chinese people some are adorable leaders and some are scary people with mullets.
"Who's that and why does he have an RBF? (search it up)"
"That's Sherman Yang, he's the dorkiest person you'll ever meet. Even though at first glance he looks like some street thug."
"So should I get the flag?"
"No, but I do have a task for you. Distract them."
"Wait why'd you make me wear this helmet?"
"Because you probably don't have an element of surprise."

I mean I didn't but no need to call me out.
I walked out from behind the trees and yelled, "HEY STREET THUGS! COME AND FIGHT ME!"
I thought they would have attacked me but they just stared at me, when Sherman just says, "Look I may have anger issues but that's the dumbest distraction I've ever seen in my life."
"Not as dumb as you!" I cackled.
"First of all horrible come back second of all look behind you."
I got punched in the face. Again. By the man who blew up a train.
While the blow hit me I started to process my entire existence.
He didn't say a word but drew his sword and started attacking me.
A drop of water hit me. Then another one then again.
It started to drizzle then rain.
I thank the gods as everyone started complaining, but the game continued.

Lexi grabbed the flag and threw it to me as she got tackled down.
I ran towards the creek as fast as the rain could take me, Kyle wasn't far behind, when I reached the creek, Noah and a pack of reds were ready to strike me down.
I ran faster and a water sphere surrounded me like it did when the wolves wanted to attack me back sf Camp Jupiter.

But this time it hit two opponents and I jumped above Noah which was surprising, I know.

Ran across the water and collapsed on the blue side
I had won a game for once.
I did it.
Once I got up, Lexi pat me on the back and Noah came up and apologized, while hugging me.

Although I couldn't see it, I knew Kyle was jealous.

The funny thing is that I'm water, Noah's speed which can also mean air, Lexi's metal which is also rock and Kyle and explode things which is fire.
Huh, weird.