Scaling a Fortress Wasn't On My Resume

Janice said usually the 5th cohort tries and knock most of the defenses and the 4th then 3rd go for back up. But this time it's us, since Centurion Battaglia (who ever the heck is he?) and Centurion Asimov voted that now all the three cohorts swap every game.

I got my fishnetless trident and joined the cohort for battle.
"Alright, game plan everyone." A tall black haired guy with blood red eyes and an athletic body called.
I whispered to Noah, "Is that Centurion Battaglia?"
"Yeah or my best friend Kyle, he's like a steel wall exterior but he's a really nice guy on the inside." Noah smiled.
"We're going to scale the wall in groups of 4. The most experienced will lead the 9 other members." He explained, "Be with your barrack mates. 2 groups will scale the walls. Apollo kids, aim for defense and distract them. New kid and Noah, could you do the thing Percy did when he first came to camp?"
"Wait who's Percy?"
Noah whispered back, "Again, I'll explain after the battle."
"Oh-Kay?"

The horn blew, and the 4th Cohort sprung to battle.
Apollo kids were chipping down defenses, Leila's group were scaling a wall, and Noah ushered me to a nearby wall. Seems like they didn't notice us.

"Alright, I launched a rope. I'm going to head up first and make sure it's secure. Ali you follow, if you can, use the water cannons against them." Noah instructed before he climbed up. Leaving me alone again.
I looked at my fellow legionnaires. The 5th and 3rd were conversing battle strategies, the 1st and 2nd were cutting the ropes. I looked up the wall and whimpered.
Heights. Oh great, I hate heights.

I at least tried to use the water cannons against them. It didn't work, I tried again. Didn't work. I tried again and again. Yet every time nothing worked. When it was my turn for the ropes, I grabbed one, and tried climbing.

I managed to climb a decent height with the ropes. As I looked up and saw Noah, he was getting attacked by multiple kids at once. He held a good stance for himself but I saw his face in struggle, I concentrated as a water cannon launched at the archers. One of my hands were gripping the rope as I stuck my hand out. The ball of water redirected itself...At the 3rd Cohort.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled, hoping someone heard me. Someone did, the 2nd cohort did.
They replied..By cutting my rope and letting me fall to the hard field ground.

I'm a failure. The big three demigods would probably be wincing looking at me. Let's hope they don't especially my 'half-brother' Percy.