I follow my namesake...wait have you seen The Flash?

A god saying, 'Get a godly fruit basket' would seem easy right?
Yeah no, even with superhuman speed that darn basket is impossible to get.

"You can do it Noah!" Alia yelled words of encouragement.
"Do it like Barry Allen dude," Kyle snickered.

I rolled my eyes and sped after it again, I reached my arm out and caught the handle of the basket, before it teleported away. See that's been happening every single time I do it. Heck does Favonius even want to help us? Probably not.

I fell to the ground and heavily panted, "Gods damn it this is impossible!"

Favonius's wind blew me back up on my feet, "Are you sure? Because Mercury got that basket easily when he was a kid."

"Look I'm not my dad! None of us are..." I spat and looked at the ground, and started running again. I tried going faster but I couldn't get it.

I ran around the field, destroying everything in rage then went after that stupid basket again.

The wind felt like it was against me, as I slowed down.

"Noah! Run to the side!" Kyle yelled, "Then get it from the back!"
I did what he did and ran to the side found where the wind current ended and ran behind it and jumped towards the basket.

Instead of grabbing the basket, I stole a fruit. The entire basket dropped on the floor. Not floating anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Congrats Noah, you found the trick. So how would you like a boost all the way to Chicago?" Favonius explained, "Besides that basket has been bugging me for an entire week. Even Cupid started whining like a child..."

I snickered as I grabbed my backpack and smiled, "Hold on to my hand, how about one last run?"
Alia held my hand and Kyle once again bowed to the god, jeez his endless devotion is sometimes a pain.

Once we were all mentally prepared I ran, ran fast towards Chicago as the wind aided me.