A Wolf Goddess Tries To Eat Me

Usually a Camp would have a nice introduction. Meet people do arts, sing, and other activities. Not get eaten by a wolf goddess.

There I was, running for my life. Trying to defend myself from a pack of hungry wolves that are supposed to 'test' me.

I found out I was a demigod, whatever the heck that was when my mom tried to kill me. She almost succeeded too.

"You little brat!" She yelled, pulling a sharp knife from the kitchen.

"What the hell mom!" I backed away and tried to grab the nearest sharp object. Which didn't work as I ended up tripping over a wire. She almost slashed me, reflexes came in as I heard a pipe break.

My mom screamed as I saw her pinned to the wall with water? Her knife dropped to the ground, as she was cursing me out. Yikes.

I grabbed the knife and ran out the door. Wolf eyes in the distance, For some reason I was lured to them.

Now I'm here. I lost the knife, protecting myself with a Sharp stick and a water bottle, stepping on wet grass.

Wet grass. Wait wet grass?
I gasped, "Wet Grass!"
Which was probably a stupid thing to be excited over. Of course a week wasn't a very good time to learn how to control water but I can basically try something now.

The last wolf of the pack was now hunting me down with my smell. I tried thinking of flowing water

As I closed my eyes, a water bubble surrounding me. But as the wolf came closer at a rapid speed. The bubble attacked her.

Now leaving her unconscious.
The wolf goddess appeared, in a purple bright light.
"Alia Parker. Daughter of Neptune, Congratulations you may enter Camp Jupiter. Serve the twelfth legion fulinmata with all your might. Senates Populsque Romanus."

"Senatus Pop-ul-?"
"Just say SPQR young demigod."
I saluted the goddess, "SPQR forever!"

I then collapsed. Fun.