Boba Is The Savior of The World. Wait Who's Percy?

It was the next morning after my failure

"Look Ali, it wasn't your fault." Noah reassured me while poking me.
"Noah, I literally attacked the 3rd cohort, by accidentally redirecting the water cannon ball at them." I sulked under my blanket.
He yanked the blanket off and dragged me off my bunk as I groaned, "Noah! Let me sulk in peaaaaceee."

"No way, I'm going to buy you food."
"Not hungry."
He basically dragged me towards the City.

A armless, statue halted us, "IDs?"
"Here you go Terminus." Noah showed two plaques, one saying Legionnaire and one saying probatio, and our names. Wait how does he have that?
"Weapons?" Terminus asked.
"Nope!" Noah exclaimed.
"You may enter."

He dragged me to a sweet, yet bitter smell. Coffee. A coffee shop.
"Alright, what do you want? He looked at me.
"Boba..." I whined.
I sat at a 2 person table and sulked again.

While Noah was gleefully talking with the bartender, I saw Praetor Frank in casual clothing, with a guy which looked like a tanned, older male version of me.
"Percy, I've got some bad news from Camp Half-Blood." Frank said.
Oh so that's the infamous Percy.
"Oh gods...Is it another quest?" Percy replied sighing.
"Unfortunately, yes." Frank looked down in guilt, "And I finally thought demigods would get a break from quests."
Percy asked, "What exactly is the prophecy?"
Frank took a piece of paper out and gave it to Percy, "There's only one person who could go on this quest, I think you and her would get along well too."
Her. Who exactly would her be?

"Hey Ali, I got boba and a donut for you!" Noah exclaimed.
I jumped, "Gods! Noah!"
"What?" He sat in front of me, "Also didn't you wanna ask me about Percy now?"

"I mean if you could answer I'll listen."
Truth is, I kinda heard but I'm more focused on what Praetor Frank and Percy were talking about.