Chapter 9

---------Marilyn's P.O.V-------------
"Can you come get me please?" She sobbed down the phone. What on earth was going on for her to want ME? I mean, I've only known her a day and a half.

"Willow, where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm at home" she replied with a sniff.

"Then why do you wa-"

"Please just come, my mum isn't home please!" She screamed down the phone and sobbed harder.

"Ok Willow, get your stuff ready I'm coming. I'll knock on-"

"NO! Don't knock on!" She said swiftly. By the tone of her voice, I could tell she was scared. But scared of what?

"Ok ok, I'll text you when I'm outside"

"Thank you and hurry!" She said before hanging up. I turned to the band and they all gave me a confused look. If I was going to have Willow here, the boys had to go...apart from a Twiggy.

"Right, you guys gotta go" I told them without an explanation. They all stood up and began to walk of. "A party from you Twiggy, you can stay" Twiggy smiled and returned to his seat on the sofa. Once the others left, Twiggy spoke.

"So what's going on?"

"We gotta go get Willow" I told him. He immediately stood up and I grabbed my car keys.

-------------------Willow's P.O.V-----------
After I had hung up, I threw my phone onto the bed and searched grew my draws, I found another pair of bed shorts and threw them on, along with a tank top and a black jacket. After I grabbed a bag from under my bed, throwing some clothes, make-up and a pair of hair straighteners in there. I then grabbed ahold of my phone and waited for the text.

My phone buzzed after 15 minutes and I opened the text, seeing that my dad was outside waiting for me. Luckily for me, my bedroom window was facing the street. I quietly opened it and saw Marilyn standing at the near my door, Twiggy in the passenger seat of the car. I made a small hissing noise and Marilyn looked up in shock.

"Willow, what the hell are you doing?" He said rather loud.

"Shhh!" I whispered violently. "Catch this!" I said as I threw my bag out of the window, Marilyn caught it with ease, I then swung my legs out of the window and sat on the ledge.

"Willow! Get down now!" Marilyn whispered loud enough for me to hear. I saw Twiggy step out of the car when I was sat on the ledge, moving to stand beside Marilyn and look up at me in shock.

My bedroom window opened from the inside so it was easy for me to pull it shut. I turned slowly and placed my hands the window and pushed it, shutting it. As I did, I slipped a little but managed to gain my balance. Looking down at my dad and Twiggy, I took a deep breath and jumped, landing in a crouched position. Marilyn gave my bag to Twiggy before grabbing my arm and leading me towards the car. I gasped at the grasp he had on my arm, a bruise had formed after Anthony left. I got into the back of the car as Marilyn and Twiggy got into the front.

"What the hell where you doing jumping from there? Have you heard of a front door?" Marilyn asked me once we had drove away from the house.

"There was a reason I did it though!" I retaliated.

"Willow, that was dangerous" Twiggy added, turning to face me.

"I know" I quietly replied, looking down at meet feet.

"So why did you decide to use the window?" Marilyn asked.

"Because..." I paused. Do I tell him the truth or not? I knew I had to but I just couldn't. "Because I thought I heard someone in my house and I got really scared, I didn't want to be alone" I lied.

"Oh well, you are welcome to stay at mine for the night" Marilyn told me.

"Thank you" I smiled, he looked through the mirror and returned the smile.

"So where is your mum?" Twiggy asked.

"She's out with some friends"

"And she left you by yourself!" Marilyn asked.

"I'm sixteen"

"Oh...right...Still!" I laughed at the poor excuse Marilyn used.

--------------------------
"You can use this room, sorry it's abit dull but-" My dad began to say after showing me the spare room.

"It's fine" I assured him and put my bag down onto the floor beside the bed.

"Well, goodnight and I'll see you in the morning I guess" he said before walking out of my room and closing the door.

I took a seat on the bed, scanning the naked room. Maybe I could decorate it or something, I will ask Marilyn in the morning. I heard a small knock on my door and I pulled my knees up to my chest, fear taking over me. Twiggy walked through the door with a glass of water.

"Here, I though you could use this" he said, handing me the water. I eased a bit and let my legs slowly fall into a parallel position on the bed.

"Thank you" I smiled and took a sip.

"You ok, you look petrified" Twiggy pointed out.

"I'm just nervous from my house still" I lied.

"Oh well ok, have a good sleep Willow and I'll see you in the morning" Twiggy smiled before exiting my room. I finished up the water and took of my jacket, before slipping under the quilt and placing my head onto the pillow. I looked out into the night sky, the moon shinning directly at me as I thought about the event which took place at my house.

-----------------Marilyn's P.O.V--------------
Twiggy walked back into the kitchen after going up to give Willow a glass of water. He said something but I didn't hear it clearly. What Willow told me didn't seem right, something was wrong..but it wasn't that.

"MARILYN" Twiggy yelled. I broke from my thoughts and looked at him.

"What?"

"I said, what's wrong" he asked, taking a seat opposite me.

"It's Willow...something doesn't seem right"

"What do you mean?"

"If she really did think someone was in her house, why didn't she call the police?" I asked.

"She probably didn't want the person to know she was in the house" Twoggy suggested with a shrug.

"But she called me?"

"True...so what?"

"There's something more....something really doesn't seem right. And why would she call me and not her mum?"

"So, you think she's lying?"

"Technically, yes." I admitted. "But something has happened..something worse" I told him.

"You gonna find out?"

"Not yet..I'll give her time to confess"

"And if she doesn't?"

"I'm gonna have to force it out of her" I told him.