Chapter 8

My dad had finally pulled up in front of my house and we both got out of the car. He followed me towards the front door and walked in after I did. Once we were inside, I saw my mum making out with some guy on the sofa. Marilyn cleared his throat and they both looked up.

"Oh Willow, you're back" my mum said and hurriedly got up of the man and stood in front of me and Marilyn, the man standing behind her. He looked very creepy in my opinion and I didn't like the look of him, most probably because he kept staring at me,. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah it was amazing,we-" I was interrupted by her.

"Really that's nice. Willow this is-"

"Anthony" Marilyn finished "Anthony is your mums best friend"

"Actually I'm her boyfriend" Anthony said glaring at Marilyn.

"Oh really" Marilyn smirked.

"Excuse me,but don't glare at him please" I told this Anthony guy who shot a look at me, causing Marilyn to step in front on me.

"Anyway, I would like to see my daughter again Jane, if you don't mind" my eyes lit up at his words. I couldn't believe my dad, Marilyn Manson, wanted to spend time with me again...this is a dream come true!

"Well...that's up to Willow" my mum awkwardly answered.

"YES!" I said sounding a little overboard. "I mean...yes please" I corrected and smiled innocently. Marilyn laughing at my actions.

"Let's say..every Friday after school and Saturday?" Marilyn suggested.

"That sounds good..but what about your tour?" My mum asked.

"I'm off for two months" he told her.

"Well ok then..every Friday and Saturday it is" I was doing cartwheels in my head..I was so happy that I had found my real dad. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Anthony glaring long and hard at Marilyn.

"Well, she might as well sleep Friday then" Marilyn told my mum.

"Yeah sure" she replied with a smile,

"Well, it was good seeing ya kid!" I raised my eyebrow at him. "I mean Willow"

"It was good seeing you too Marilyn...I mean Dad" I sarcastically replied and he ruffled my hair. I went to go and hug him but he held out his hand and then he went to hug me put I held out my hand. In the end, we both just shook hands and he left.

------------------------
"No way did he say that to Billy!" Amy laughed down the phone.

"Yes he did and then we got kicked out!" I told her.

"Then what did you do?"

"Well he brought me some tops, CDs and posters and then we intimidated some Christian guy"

"How?"

"We blasted one of his songs" I laughed, there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Your tea is done, would you like me to bring it up hunny?" My mum asked.

"Yes please mum" I replied and she walked off. "Amy, I'll ring you back later ok?"

"Ok bye" and then she hung up. I placed my phone onto my bed and sat back resting my head onto a pillow waiting for my tea.

When my mum had brang it up, I switched on the t.v in my room and turned on kerrang, Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful a People lit up on my screen. I smiled and watched the music video. I just wanted Friday to come as soon as possible.

I finished my tea and walked downstairs, placing my plate into the sink. I then walked into the living room to find my mum putting her coat on and Anthony sitting on our sofa.