The room lights

There were two girls who were best friends in school.  When they went to college, they decided to stay together and became roommates.

  One night, he was getting up late, trying to do some last-minute study for the mid-term exam the next morning.

  One of the girls was quite lazy, so she decided to drop out and went to bed early.  The other girl was hardworking, so she used to get up late because she wanted to do well in the exam.

  During the night, the girl who stayed awake remembered that she had left a book she needed in her bedroom.  She didn't want to wake up her roommate by turning on the lights so she entered the bedroom and wandered around in the dark, looking for the book she needed.

  She heard some heavy breaths and whispered her roommate's name, asking her if she was awake.

  There was no answer.

  Then the girl heard something moving around in the dark and she whispered, "Can I turn on the bedroom light?"

  There was no answer.

  The girl cleared her throat and then asked, "Can I turn on the bedroom light?  I need to find something."

  His roommate didn't answer.

  So the girl sighed in desperation and continued looking for the book in the dark bedroom.  Eventually he found what he was looking for.  The girl took the book and felt her way towards the door in the dark.

  She kept awake throughout the night and rushed to the examination hall in the morning to take the exam.  But he noticed that his roommate never came to the test.

  The girl was worried about her friend so when she reached home, she ran upstairs and knocked on her roommate's door.

  There was no answer.

  At this time the girl was getting very upset, so she opened the door and turned on the bedroom light.  She was met with the most terrifying sight ever.

  Her roommate was lying unconscious, lying on top of her bed covered in blood.  He was brutally murdered.

  Then the girl turned and saw something that made her bones cold.  On the wall behind him were the words stained with blood, "Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?"