Funzone

According to legend, Funzone was one of the most popular amusement parks in India.  During the 25 years it was open, more than 200,000 people passed through its gates to enjoy its rides and entertainment.  However, there was a terrible accident on the Ferris wheel and many people were killed.  Funzone was forced to close and most of the ride was destroyed.  The remainder were abandoned and left to fall into disrepair.

   Years later, the police were called when a body was found on the grounds of the old amusement park.  A stray fell and died of drug overdose in the toilet.  After the procedure, the police conducted regular searches of the grounds.  What they found scared them.

   In the building where the old Ferris wheel was, they found two rotting bodies.  These were the remains of two young women.  The policeman who saw the bodies was seriously injured and left the force soon after.

   One night, a teenage boy was walking through an abandoned amusement park when he noticed some lights were on.  Curious, he decided to investigate.  As he approached a building, a girl suddenly appeared at the window.  She had bruises on her face and was covered in blood.

   The teenager was about to go inside to help her when a strange man came out of the door.  He had a bloody knife.  Frightened, the boy started to back away.  The madman ran towards him.  Suddenly, all the lights went out and the building plunged into darkness.

   Wandering around, looking for something to defend himself, the boy picked up a metal pipe.  Holding her tightly, he turned around, ready to fight for his life.  Just then the lights came back and he was shocked to learn that the man and the girl were gone.  All that was left was a bloody mark on the window.

Weirdly weird On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara