Organ thieves

A young man was going to college.  He went to Goa for a holiday with his friends.  They were all having a great time, going from bar to bar and having drink after drink.  They stopped at a bar where a band was playing music and very soon, the friends were all laughing, singing and shouting loudly.

  The young man had just finished another drink when a beautiful young woman came up to him and started talking.  He was shocked and flattered at the same time.  The woman seemed really attracted to him, so when he invited her to another party, he immediately agreed.

  Leaving his friends at the bar, the young man followed him to an apartment on the outskirts of the city.  When they went inside, the party was already in full swing.  He continued to drink and dance a little.

  Then the girl started roaming around in her handbag and took out a small pouch.  There were two bullets inside.  He took out a bullet and put it in his mouth.  Then, with a smile, he presented the other to her.

  Although the young man usually never took drugs, he decided to try it just once.  He thanked her, took the pill and swallowed it.  That was the last thing he remembered.

  The next morning, he woke up in an unfamiliar hotel room.  Looking around, he realized that he was lying, completely naked, in a bathtub filled with ice up to his neck.  Panicked and disoriented, he tried to remember how he ended up there.  He was confused, scared and in great pain.

  Then he saw a broken note in his hand.  It read: "If you don't want to die, call 911."

  On a small table next to the bathtub was a cell phone.  He picked it up and dialed the number, his fingers numb and clumsy with snow.

  When the emergency services operator responded, the young man explained that he did not know where he was, or how to get there, but that he was in great pain.  The operator seemed oddly aware of his condition when he mentioned the bathtub filled with ice and the note.

  She said, "Sir, can you do the following for me. Slowly and carefully get out of the shower and look at yourself in the mirror."

  The man grabbed the towel rack and pulled himself out of the snow.

  Looking in the mirror, he saw that there were two holes of nine inches in his lower back.

  When he described the injuries, the operator said, "I want you to get back in the shower, sir. The paramedics are on their way. Don't move until they arrive."

  "What happened to me?"  The young man asked nervously.

  "I don't want you to panic," said the operator.  "But last night you were drugged. Someone removed both your kidneys. There is a gang of organ thieves active in this city. They harvest the kidneys and sell them on the black market."

  He says that the young man is currently on the life support machine in the hospital, waiting for a kidney donor.