Killers can be anywhere

One night a woman went out to have a drink with her girlfriend.  She left the bar late at night, got into her car and came to the deserted highway.  After a few miles, she noticed she was low on gas and pulled into a gas station.

  She was frightened by the strange behavior of the attendant, who was trying to drop her off the car and join her in the office.  She refused and ran away as fast as she could.

  As she was driving, she noticed a pair of headlights coming on fast in her rear-view mirror.  As the car pulled behind him, dangerously close to his tailgate and the lights flashed.

  Now she was panicking.  The car behind him kept turning off the lights and the driver was seen shouting and pointing with his hands.

  Through every stoplight and turn, she followed him until she reached home and came across his driveway.  Panicked, he entered his house and called the police.  As she ran out of the car, the driver of the car also ran after her - and she shouted, "Shut the door and call the police! Call 100. Call the police control room."

When the police arrived, the terrible truth was finally revealed to the woman.  The man in the car was trying to save him.  As he pulled behind her and his headlights illuminated his car, he saw the silhouette of a man rising up from the seat behind him, so he flashed his lights to warn him.

The police arrested the mad killer sitting in the back seat, who turned out to be a mental patient.  It was a very scary night and the lady was lucky.