XX: SNEAKY

Aria told the directors about Ava. They couldn't fire her because they'd already filmed so much content with her, but they made sure she stayed far away from Aria, and told Ava's parents, who were less than pleased.

Everyone else steered clear of Ava, too. She looked miserable on set, but Aria couldn't feel bad. If anything, she was pleased. They finally wrapped up with filming, and decided to celebrate with a party.

"God, I feel like I haven't been to a party in forever," Tatum said.

"Do you think we could sneak past the adults and get some of the real stuff?" Aria asked.

"We're not getting drunk, Ari," Tatum rolled her eyes, "Don't slip back into old habits."

Tatum was the only one who knew about Aria's past. Like, really knew. She'd mentioned it briefly to others a few times, but it sounded so odd that most people thought she was joking.

She made her way over to Tristan and set her drink down. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm great. You look extra hot tonight," Tristan said, "Although that's not surprising. You're not drinking alcohol, are you?"

"No," Aria said, "Tatum told me off for even suggesting it."

Aria looked over at the table that had the alcohol on it. No one was there. One drink couldn't hurt. She waiting until Tristan turned away and snuck off, grabbing herself a drink from the adults table instead of the non-alcoholic punch she'd been drinking all night.

When she made her way back over to her friends, they didn't suspect anything. She kept doing it throughout the night, sneaking off when her friends were looking elsewhere, or pretending to go to the bathroom and going to the table instead. The adults didn't seem to catch on, either.

"Aria, what is up with you?" Brady asked. He'd pulled Aria aside after he noticed she was acting weird. He didn't wanna cause a scene.

"What's up with you?" Aria laughed. Brady took the cup from her hand, taking a swig of it. "Hey!"

"Are you seriously drinking alcohol?" He asked.

"It was only one!" Aria insisted.

"You think I'm gonna believe this is the state you're in after one drink?"

"Don't tell."

"I'm telling Tristan."

"Brady, no-" Aria called out, but he was already whispering in Tristan's ear. Before Aria could defend herself, Tristan grabbed her hand and pulled her out. It wasn't aggressive or anything, but it was enough for Aria to follow him.

Tristan didn't speak until they made it back to the trailer. "Are you kidding?" He asked.

"What? I'm fine! I used to do it all the time!"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah! When my dad left, I got like super depressed, so I'd just go out and drink whatever I could get my hands on."

"Ari, I'm-"

"Don't worry. I'm all better now. Let's go back to the party."

"I think you should go to sleep."

Aria was about to argue, but instead ran to the bathroom. Tristan followed her, holding her hair back as she threw up. "I'm sorry," she said as she began to cry.

"It's fine, don't worry. Let's go to bed, okay?"

"Okay," Aria said. She walked into the bedroom and flopped down into bed, instantly falling asleep.

Tristan noticed how uncomfortable the clothes she was earring would be to sleep in. He considered his options, and decided the most respectful thing to do was to text one of the girls to see if they could change Aria into her pyjamas. He got out his phone, noticing he already had a message from Tatum.

private messages

TAY
where'd you go?

TRISTAN
dont get mad
ari was drinking
i brought her back but she fell
asleep in her dress

TAY
change her into her pjs

TRISTAN
can you do it?

TAY
yeah
be right over

Tatum came back to the trailer to change Aria, then went back out. "Hey, you're alright aren't you?" Tatum asked as she opened the door to leave.

"Yeah, why?"

"You've just seemed... off."

"I guess I'm worried about Ari. After the whole Ava thing. I'll be fine eventually."

Tatum nodded as she left. Tristan decided to get changed himself then climb into bed with Aria. He scrolled on his phone for a while before getting bored.

Aria had rolled over to cuddle him. He put down his phone and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead. He felt like she'd been through too much. The eating, Ava, and the new info he'd learnt about her past.

He was surprised she was still going, but glad that she was. He looked down at his girlfriend, thinking about how strong she was. How lucky he was go have someone like her.

He really was in love with her.

author speaks
short chapter again ugh. i thought i should give an actual backstory about aria instead of just slipping it in, so i'll go more in depth abbot the thing with her dad and her drinking in future chapters if u guys want.