VI: PLAN

"TayI'm serious, she doesn't like me back," Tristan said as he walked down the street with Tatum, who was persistent on getting Tristan to confess his feelings to Aria.

"You never know," Tatum shrugged.

"Yes, I do."

"Why do you think she kept your sweater when you guys fell out?"

"Because it was cold."

"Tristan, she brought your things to me during the daytime, it was hot out."

"Okay, well, just because she missed me, doesn't mean she likes me. I think she makes it pretty obvious that she has no romantic interest in me."

"Just, don't completely lose hope, okay?"

"Fine, whatever. Where are we even going?"

"Where do you think we're going? Our bags are packed for sleepovers."

"Oh, Masons?"

"No, Aria's. Can I give you some advice, Tristan?"

"No, not really."

"Shut up. Be really nice to her."

"I am really nice to her."

"I know, but just make sure she knows you're always there for her. Sometimes you make so many jokes, maybe she doesn't know that you wanna be serious sometimes."

"Okay."

"You can drink in Cyprus, you know," Mason said, scrolling through his phone, checking all of the facts about Cyprus, since Aria was soon to be going away there

Tristan and Tatum walked in, "Why are we talking about Cyrprus?" Tristan asked.

"I'm going there for a week," Aria replied.

"What? When?" Tristan asked, sitting down on the couch next to Aria.

"Monday."

"Aria! That's in two days, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

"I only just found out, it was a surprise."

"From who?"

"From my mom, obviously."

"Will you call everyday?"

"Tristan, I'm gonna be on vacation. I'll text, but no promises about a daily call."

"Fine."

Tatum looked over at Tristan, noticing a sad look on his face. It was only a week, but he could barely stand two days away from Aria. Miguel turned to see what Tatum was looking at. At first, he was confused, until he finally caught on. "Oh my God," he mouthed to Tatum, "Does he?"

Tatum nodded, confirming Miguel's suspicions, before putting a finger to her lips, telling him to shut up.

"You better bring something back for all of us," Brady said.