X: WATERPARK

author speaks
in the lady chapter i said that they were meant to be going to the beach but i changed it to waterpark bc i'm SICK of sending tjem to the beach🙄🙄🙄

Aria would you the next morning wrapped tightly in Tristan's arms. She wouldn't have minded, but she really needed the bathroom. "Wake up," she said.

Tristan's eyes opened. "When you wake up in someone's arms you go back to sleep until they wake up."

"I need to piss."

Aria went to the bathroom, pulling out her phone to look at her texts. She had a message from Tatum.

private messages

TAYTAY🌙
you TASTED him???

ARIA🪐
i promise that's not as R rated
as you think
i was talking about kissing him

TAYTAY🌙
girl i believe you but no one
else will😭😭

ARIA🪐
oh well
the comment only has 10 likes
it's not like it's gonna cause any
controversy

Aria shut her phone and walked back into the bedroom. "Good morning," she said to Tristan, who was now sat up and scrolling on his phone.

"Morning," he replied as she lay down next to him. "Last night wasn't just a heat of the moment thing, right? Like, you actually like me don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"So what are we now?"

"Whatever you want us to be," she held Tristan's hand.

"So, boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend. Are we still going to the waterpark today?"

"Yeah. Are we gonna tell them?"

"Well, Tatum texted me. She already knows. Does anyone else know?"

"Brady."

"Brady? Thats a little random. I didn't think Tay would tell him."

"She didn't. I texted Tay about telling you I like you, but Brady stole her phone."

"Oh. Well, lets not tell the others for now. We'll keep us private for a few days."

"Fine by me, as long as I know, then it doesn't matter who else does. Except it does, because if we keep it a secret forever people are gonna start flirting with you and I might turn into Tatum and start overusing the word babe."

Aria laughed at Tristan, then realised she didn't have a swimsuit. "Shit. Im gonna go and change at my place and I'll meet you at the waterpark, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. See you later, girlfriend."

"You can't come to a waterpark and not go on any of the slides," Brady said to Aria

"I can and I will, look at those things!" Aria said, pointing to the biggest water slide.

"You're such a pussy," Tatum said.

Aria deadpanned. "Tay, you're scared of literally everything."

"Not water slides."

Aria rolled her eyes as she headed into the pool. Tristan caught up with her. "Come on, Ari. You have to go on at least one water slide."

Aria rolled her eyes. "Fine, but the smallest one.

"Second smallest," Tristan said. The small one was a kids one, and pretty much the size of a slide you'd see in the park. The second smallest had some loops and actually looked fun. Aria shrugged her shoulders and nodded.

Before going on any slides, the group decided to stay in the pool for a bit. Aria swam over to Mason, dunking his head in the water and laughing. Mason came up, gasping. He chased after Aria and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into the water.

Aria came out of the water and slat a ton of it out. "That was so unfair, you held me down for longer!" She yelled at Mason.

"And you got me first! You should've swam faster," Mason said.

Aria stuck her middle finger up at him and swam over to Tristan, away from everyone else. "Why are you all the way over here?" She asked.

"In case I get dunked next. You look hot with wet hair," Tristan said.

"You do too."

"My hair's not wet."

"It's about to be," Aria said as she grabbed Tristan's shoulders and dunked him in the water.

Tristan quickly pulled her off, coming back to the surface. "If you hadn't already been dunked I would so be dunking you right now. Now you have to go on the water slide."

"I was going to anyway, wasn't I? Let's go."

They headed to the yellow water slide. Aria stood at the top and Tristan was in the pool at the bottom. He gave Aria a reassuring thumbs up as the lifeguard pushed her down the slide. The slide was one of those that had a top, so it was like being plunged into darkness.

She began to realise that water slides weren't all that bad. She went to lift up her head to see how far down she was, but didn't realise she lifted it too high. Bang.

Tristan smiled as he saw Aria coming down the water slide, until she didn't come up from the water for air. Before he could do anything, one of the life guards jumped in, pulling an unconscious Aria out of the water.

By now, they'd caught the attention if the rest of the group, who came rushing over. "What are you waiting for?" Tristan asked the lifeguard, "Give her CPR or something!"

"She doesnt need CPR. She didnt drown, she hit her head," the lifeguard said. Tristan crouched over Aria, growing more and more worried as he saw a bruise forming on her forehead.

Tatum grabbed a glass of cold water from someone's table and poured it over Aria, who woke up quickly. "What the fuck?"

"That'll do it," Tay said.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?" Aria said.

"You hit your head," replied the lifeguard, "It seems fine, but I suggest you don't swim anymore today."

"Shall we leave, then?" Maddy asked.

"No, no. I wouldn't wanna cut your day short. I'll just sit at a table."

Everyone looked worried. "I'll sit with her," Tristan told them.

"Of course you will," Tatum said as her and the others got back into the pool.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Tristan asked as the two sat down, holding hands.

"I'll be fine. My mom's not home tonight, though, you might have to stay over to take care of me," Aria grinned.

"Don't have to ask me twice."