×chapter 18×

Tuesday---5:35 PM
No pov
Edited
It was a devastating morning currently depressed in Sasuke's house were Karin, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto, why because SATs were coming up none of them were prepared so they were studying each chance they had.

"So Karin are you and Sakura gonna apply to the same college", Naruto generally wanted to know. "yeah it's gonna be in Arizona we just live in the heat and would rather live without winter", Naruto had thought of the idea of going to the same college with Sasuke.

"I'd like to go to the same college with Naruto"

Naruto looked at his boyfriend praying he wasn't joking Sasuke just smiled "I-I also thought of the idea", "Karin and I are gonna go head out well study more tomorrow" sakura grabbed her keys, and out the door they were.

Sasuke was putting up their work when he felt a soft hand cup his face he was pulled to face Naruto, "I love you Sasuke" Naruto connected their lips in a soft kiss Sasuke began kissing back. He pulled Sasuke onto his lap and deepened their kiss Naruto bit Sasuke's lip for entrance he felt around his mouth thrusting his tongue, he put his hands onto Sasuke's hips and grinded him onto his crouch "agh N-naruto harder". He lifted Sasuke's shirt and sucked on the tender skin "N-naru we c-can't", he stopped "I'm not I'm just teasing" he started thrusting his hips rubbing on Sasuke's hard-on. "Your ass feels amazing Sasu" Naruto slips his hands into Sasuke's shorts groping his moaning boyfriend, "fuck AH haah, aah no m-more" Naruto takes this as a chance to catch Sasuke's lips in a deep kiss sucking on his tongue.

"MMhm s-stop".

Sasuke placed his hands on Naruto's shoulders to pull away from the kiss "you're suffocating me but I love you too, I will show you how much I love you not today but soon", "I can wait as long as you want as long as you keep loving me".

"I will but for now help me put these up"

"Sure, I just know I'm not gonna pass this test"

"How about if you score a 1300 or higher I'll give you something special", that got Naruto in the modd "well then I'll be studying even harder than you".

"sure you will"
-_-_-_-_-_--8:55 PM

Sasuke had gotten a text from Karin asking to meet up at a cafe to talk about something that's been bugging her, Sasuke was just now pulling into the parking lot and the lights were already getting brighter.

When he was inside he could easily spot Karin since it wasn't too full he sat across from his worried friend, "Karin are you ok did something happen between you and Sakura" she looked up from the table and smiled. "No, it's just something that I wanna ask her but I'm not sure if she'd take it the right way", she cupped Sasuke's hands and looked desperately for an accurate response.

"What do you want to ask her"

"W-well agh fuck", he could see her desperately trying to hide her blush.

"God I want to ask her if she's ready to take another step in our relationship", Sasuke could feel his face heat up "w-why did you come to me why not Naruto". "Because you'd understand this more I'm hoping, but what do I do if I ask her and she doesn't speak to me anymore or we break up", she started panicking but thankfully was calmed down "none of that will happen so just chill".

"Sit her down and approach the talk with seriousness ask her if she's ready if not ask her when, you can get a little intimate but not too much or she'll feel pressured", Karin just smiled and nodded she knew Sasuke was smart but she didn't know he was this smart.

She interrupted, "why do you know so much are you taking some kind of lesson on emotions".

"No Naruto and I have gotten intimate before but I wasn't ready yet so he's still waiting, but I'm not gonna reject him I don't know how to tell him though", Karin wanted to hear more about this now "you should try buying something that initiates you wanna have sex" Sasuke did think if it before but he wasn't too sure about it.

"What if I start to change my mind before we even start he'd be disappointed or maybe even angry"

"Then wait until your 100% correct that you want to get intimate", both of them were now satisfied with their problems "wanna get shots" Karin suggested. "I don't see why not".
-_-_-_-_-_-
Sasuke had called Sakura to come get her drunken girlfriend, since he could drive home still he hadn't drunk that much so he was still a bit sober. He went up to his room to see if his boyfriend was asleep, he was in the bed but he was scrolling through his phone.

He noticed Sasuke coming in, "you took a while what did Karin want".

"Something she wanted to ask Sakura but was too scared" he searched through his closet for sweatpants, he took off his sweater and jeans then slipped into his sweatpants.

He was too tired to get into something more comfortable so he just got into bed with Naruto, Naruto got up to turn the light off then got back in the bed with his raven. He pulled Sasuke closer to him so he could spoon his boyfriend, Sasuke immediately went to sleep from exhaustion.

"Goodnight beautiful"
-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It didn't take long to make but it took long to post it I'm just getting very lazy but I appreciate all the views and likes I get on this story. ♥╣[-_-]╠♥
-
Next chapter is short because 20 should be about 4000 words if I try :')