×chapter 6×

Ring ring ring ring
🍅Sasuke pov🍅

'Ugh my head is killing me' I don't know why but I woke up with a major headache I didn't drink or anything, I reach my hand over to check the time on my phone.

'8:50 WHAT me and Suigetsu are most definitely late for school', "Suigetsu wake up WE'LL BE LATE".

Suigetsu just laughed "whats so funny" "oh sasu it's Saturday go back to sleep" 'w-what', I clicked my phone on once again 'oh I'm a complete dumbass'.

I was too awoke to go back to sleep so I decided to get up and at least brush my teeth.

After that I made me and Suigetsu breakfast if he'd ever wake up, cause if he didn't I'd eat it I see myself as a excellent cook.

I hear my upstairs bedroom door open and shut 'seems he's awake' I put me and his plates on the table, "sorry I was still a bit tired" Suigetsu said sitting down he took a bit of the fluffy eggs.

"Sasuke your wife material" Suigetsu said I swear I could see his eyes sparkle, I couldn't help but get flustered "don't say such things".

Suigetsu spoke up again, "I was thinking what if I invited everyone over".

"Sure if you wanted to" he than ate everything and quickly ran upstairs.

I cleaned both of our plates even though I have a dishwasher I find it fun to clean dishes I guess I'm very weird.

Suigetsu came back down the stairs with his phone, "they said they'd be over in 10.
------------
Nobody pov

Just about 20 minutes all of them had arrived Suigetsu sighed '10 minutes my ass', Sasuke opened the door for them they came in quickly it had started raining on their way there.

"It w-was f-freezing" Karin complained, "agreed" Sakura said.

"I'll get you guys a blanket" Sasuke rushed upstairs grabbing his biggest blanket, "here" he handed the blanket to the 4.

They huddled up like penguins under it Suigetsu took a picture of them "this is definitely my new wallpaper" Suigetsu exclaimed.

"Let's watch a movie" Sakura suggests

All nodded it took about 4 minutes to pick a genre and 8 minutes to have a vote.

They all eventually fell asleep except for Sasuke he hated being the first one to sleep so he decided to try to stay awake, he checked the time on his phone 2:35 he looked at all the sleeping bodies.

Karin and Sakura got a little cold so they were wrapped up in each other's arms on the floor, Naruto was snoring laying upside down with his legs on the couch. Suigetsu was rested on Sasuke's shoulder, Sasuke gave him a peck on the cheek.

He tried falling asleep but then he heard a tiny noise go off in Suigetsu's pocket.

He pulled out his phone Sasuke was not the snooping kind but who'd text him at this time, Suigetsu had face recognition so he quickly propped up his face.

He checked who it was from (we all expected this or just me) it was Sai why the hell was Sai texting my boyfriend at this time.

Sai. Hey look I know you said to stay away but I really like you why won't you accept my feelings

Sasuke was furious but relived that Suigetsu rejected Sai's confession, when he'd see Sai tomorrow trust me Sasuke was gonna go off on the pale boy.

He put Suigetsu's phone back into his pocket then cuddled up with him, " *sigh* why does he even want you your dating me".