×chapter 3×

Thursday
6:00 am

"......, sasuke, SASUKE" Sasuke quickly awoke due to hearing his named screamed, he sat up and became face to face with the blonde.

"Sasuke we gotta get ready for school", "Naruto I'm always at school before you I know when to get up".

The raven was still half asleep but couldn't fall back asleep, Sasuke flung his legs over the side of the bed and got up "I'll take a shower then you can take one".

Sasuke walked into the bathroom leaving the blonde in his room alone, 'I should find clothes to borrow' Naruto walked over to Sasuke's closet and opened it to reveal a walk in closet.

'so he is like rich rich' he walked over to a group of black and grey clothes 'guess it's his only color' Naruto heard the shower water turn off, he quickly grabbed a pair of clothes he thought looked neat and waited for Sasuke to come out.

The door opens letting out all the steam and revealing a soaking wet raven hair all sticking to his forehead like he just got out a pool, he was only wearing a towel around his waist he wasn't too fit but he looked like he was doing well his hair for once wasn't up in his usual style he looked better without it.

"Um Naruto are you okay why are you staring at me like that" Naruto quickly snapped out of it and took the clothes towards the bathroom, 'maybe I shouldn't have came out the bathroom with only a towel on'.

'whats wrong with me I shouldn't stare at him like that' Naruto fixed the water to a tempature to his liking and got in, all he could think about was how Sasuke looked coming out of the bathroom 'his body was almost feminine if he'd try cross-dressing he would be able to get away with it'.

"Naruto can you hurry we gotta go" 'how long have I been in here', Naruto turned off the sower water and stepped out.

He quickly dried himself off and got dressed, he got out and ran down the stairs to see Sasuke getting his shoes on "hurry up dobe".

Naruto grabbed his shoes and quickly slipped them on then tied them, he and Sasuke walked towards the school together having an awkward silence.

Sasuke broke the silence "I want you to apologize to Suigetsu" Naruto quickly responded "hell no he should apologize to me he started it", Sasuke was annoyed he didn't want both the boys to be at each other's throats cause of him.

"You'll both apologize wether you like it or not", "tsk" both boys continued the walk towards the school in silence again.

---------6:45

When arrived Sasuke immediately saw Suigetsu and ran off towards his direction "why weren't you answering me yesterday" "I turned my phone off you should apologize to Naruto your best friends I don't wanna get in the way", Suigetsu looked at Naruto who had turned his head away " *sigh* I'll try if he doesn't accept it I won't try again" Suigetsu walked off towards Naruto and started talking.

Sasuke couldn't hear their conversation but when he saw Suigetsu smile he knew everything was good now, Suigetsu came back to Sasuke "we should get going" Suigetsu took Sasuke's hand and they walked off towards their first class.

-+-+-+-+-+7:30

Sasuke walked to his locker to grab his stuff for next class.

He saw karin standing next to his locker like she was waiting for him, Karin spotted Sasuke coming towards her, "oh Sasuke I wanted to ask if Naruto was any trouble while you were caring for him".

"Not at all" "good I was wondering if you'd wanna eat with me at lunch I tend to be alone during lunch" Sasuke nodded "great we've got the same 2nd hour I'll walk with you", both were walking to class until they bumped into Naruto "oh Naruto aren't you supposed to be going to 2nd hour" Naruto was walking the opposite direction of Sasuke and Karin "u-um maybe ugh fine I was gonna skip".