×chpater 5×

(edited)
Naruto was sitting in 3rd period waiting for their late teacher to arrive he couldn't get his eyes off Sasuke and Suigetsu they looked happy, and Naruto didn't like it he knew Suigetsu deserved Sasuke's love but Naruto wanted Sasuke's love too.

Seeing Sasuke giggling at whatever Suigetsu said made Naruto fuse with anger he couldn't take it, he grabbed his stuff and proceeded to leave the classroom 'where is Naruto going' Sasuke thought to himself.

"What is it Sasuke" Suigetsu looked at his boyfriend who was watching Naruto leave, "nothing" they continued to talk but Sasuke kept thinking where Naruto was going looking all mad.

Kakashi had walked through the door arriving finally "sorry about that I had to clean something up before I came", 'yeah like we'd believe that where is Naruto'.

"Ok let get start-" Sasuke raised his hand "oh yes Sasuke", "I need to go search for someone before their late".

Kakashi sighed and waved the Uchiha past, he quickly got out the room to find the blonde.
-----------
"*Huff* *huff* I finally found you *huff*".

Sasuke had been running around the school for ages looking for Naruto he finally found him in the library in a spot he didn't even know existed, "no thanks I'll chill here" "Naruto stop with this nonsense get your ass to class" Sasuke didn't have time for this class would be over by the time they'd go back. "Sasuke just go without me tell him you didn't find me" "Jesus your stubborn", Sasuke grabbed Naruto by the arm hoping to drag him to class Naruto wouldn't budge "this is very amusing to watch". "Damnit Naruto" Sasuke gave up and sat down with Naruto, Naruto had headphones on so Sasuke just dozed off.

'Sasuke is so cute sleeping' Naruto took out his phone quickly snapping a photo of Sasuke, the bell had rung out of no where waking Sasuke Naruto quickly put his phone away before getting caught. "N-naruto if I get detention your dead" "too late for that boys" both boys were startled to death to look up and see their teacher kakashi staring down at them, "I guess Sasuke's gonna kill you Naruto".

Sasuke wanted to rip Naruto's throat out, he's had detention before but not to many times and it was for stupid reasons.
------------
It was the end of 7th period and Sasuke had to find Suigetsu before he and Naruto went to detention, he found Suigetsu near the gates waiting for the raven. "Finally Sasuke c'mon lets go" "wait Suigetsu" Suigetsu turned around to face his boyfriend, "me and Naruto have detention because we kinda skipped but not intentionally". " *Sight* when it's over come back to my place" sasuke nodded then he and Naruto went back inside the building.

Both boys were on their way to the detention room until they heard a familiar voice "keep it down or we'll be caught" it was feminine almost like Karin's but softer, " *giggle* who's gonna catch us we're here alone" Naruto had the best idea ever.

He quickly turned the corner to show himself, "I will" "SHIT" "WTF karin and Sakura".

Sasuke also came from around the corner "I kinda suspected this you guys look at each other way too much", both girls were Tangled up in each other's arms Sakura hands were around Karin's waist way to low while one was around Sakura's neck the other on her chest ( *gay panic*).

"I need a pic of this Ooo Sakura put your hands a bit lower Karin put both your hands on Sakura chest" "N-NARUTO" Karin released her hands from Sakura and.

SMACK

Naruto would never talk back to Karin after this he had now had a bruise on his head reminding him to never ask for such a dirty request, Naruto and Sasuke continued their walk to detention but to see that there was a note on the teacher's desk.

If your here for detention sit down and wait for me to return
I had an errand to run
(p.s there are cameras at the door so don't think about leaving just now)