×chapter 17×

I know that I've been gone more than 3 months and said I would stop posting but I was feeling guilty for leaving this book alone for a while so I'm gonna try posting more often, Enjoy.
--------

Saturday
8:15AM- Sasuke pov

I thought waking up in the morning was the worst thing for me it is but waking up with a hangover is painfully worse, my ball of sunshine was sleeping soundly next to me 'something I could get used to' I got up out of the bed trying not to wake him.

I quietly walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror remembering the activity from last night, I could feel my face heat up " bastard" quietly muttered. I could hear shuffling from inside the room, I peeked in to see him getting up he stretched upward flexing his arms 'damn, that's all for me'. "Sasuke, you in there" I could hear him shuffling towards the door "I thought so when did you get up".

"Not too long ago, could you put on a shirt"

"Sorry, is it distracting" I jumped at his touch he had a grip around my waist "maybe but that doesn't mean grab me" he kissed around my neck with his tender lips, "I-it's too early for this Naruto" he huffed and let go of my waist then proceeded to push me out the bathroom even though I was here first.

I heard my phone go off while on the dresser I flipped it around to see it was a text from Sakura.

Sakura. You owe me now for babysitting two horny bunnies, I wanna hear the tape

Sasuke. Sure I guess after I find it I forgot where I put it

Sakura. I'll come over we can search together, around 11

Sasuke. Whatever suits you

I clicked off my phone 'it should be in the living room' hurrying to the living room I searched under the couch, between the cushions, and searched drawers and it was nowhere. 'If I lost it Sakura's gonna put me in a grave' "what are you looking for" I quickly stood up, "nothing" Naruto just looked at me with a questioning look he knew I was up to something. There was then a knock at the door he looked back at me "I'm watching you" he went to answer the door, "oh Kurama why are you here so early" "wanted to know if you wanted to come to the mall with me".

"Sure, Sasuke you coming"

"Can't Sakura's coming over today to help look for something", with that Naruto went back upstairs to change "so Sasuke I heard from a name I shall not reveal that you had just gotten out of a relationship, I hope my brother isn't your rebound".

"No actually while I was in a relationship Naruto still tried getting with me, when I got out of my relationship Naruto was there for me so I just gave in he was too sweet to say no to". Kurama made a gagging motion "you sound like you're in love or something" Naruto reappeared back down the stairs, "let's go Kurama" before leaving Naruto snuck in a quick kiss that left me flushed "we'll be back not too later than 2:30 bye".

I flopped back on the couch I'll continue my deep search when Sakura gets here.
-_-_-_-_-
11:12AM

I heard a soft knock on the door waking me up from my nap I peeked out the window to see Sakura, I dragged my still sleeping body to the door to unlock it "sorry I took a while I was trying to get away from Karin's grasp" "it's fine".

"Where do you wanna start" Sakura started in the kitchen while I was in the bedroom it was the only place I could think of since I didn't move it from the kitchen, the bedroom was the second choice it was logical in case Naruto had moved it.
-_-_-_-_-_-
11:28AM

We both slumped on the couch in defeat "god where did you put it, if I ever need to hide something I'm coming to you" Sakura complained, just then the door knocked "who would that be, Sakura did you invite Karin" she shook her head. I got up and walked to the door with my sore feet when I opened it it was someone I would least suspect, "Itachi what are doing here" I moved out the way so he could come in "I was gonna get furniture for the house I'll be staying in, and thought it'd be nice if we could do it together".