×chapter 4×

5:00 am

The morning after their little sleepover they decided to wake up super early so that Sakura could pick outfits for them both, but Sasuke said it'd be a one time thing.
------------
They had arrived after 10 minutes of Sakura choosing their outfits but they weren't too bad, when they arrived Karin, Naruto and Suigetsu we're waiting for them to arrive Suigetsu couldn't make eye contact with Sasuke.

If he did he'd only imagine him in that stupid swim suit, "finally we've been waiting for years" Karin exclaimed.

" I was trying to find him a outfit for his boyfriend" Sakura said winking at Sasuke, his face became flush Sakura looked over at Karin and smiled then Karin became flush.

Sasuke noticed it because Karin face turned from frustration to embarrassment immediately, 'Sakura did say she was a lesbian also Karin maybe'.

" Sasuke stop staring into space let's go" Sakura said snapping Sasuke out of his thoughts.

She and sasuke started to walk away, Sakura looked back at Karin once more having Sasuke notice it again.
------------
Sasuke was already finished with his test so he was bored for the remaining time, he started to stare off at the sky till he heard some yell.

"FIGHT" another voice "HARDER WEAKLING" he quickly looked to where he heard the words, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Suigetsu you dumbass".

Sasuke jumped out of his seat ignoring the calls of the teacher the rest of the students looked out at the window to see what was happening, Suigetsu was fighting another alpha over something he said about Sasuke.

"Fight fight fight fight fight" "break his skull" "p-please s-stop", "what a drag" "men will fight over anything" "kill this petty omega" "get him alpha".

Sasuke had made it outside to somehow stop the fight, the person he was fighting was the schools alpha he had long brown hair in a pony tail and pale eyes.

"SUIGETSU" Suigetsu looked over to where he heard the scream "look you little omega is here to help you" "shut the hell up Sasuke go back inside", "no why the hell are you fighting him if he said something about me it's fine leave it be" "NO he will not talk to you like that".

Suigetsu turned back to the pale boy, the fighting started up again.

'fuck fuck fuck' Sasuke ran back inside he knew exactly who to get.
-----------
"Naruto I need you to come help me Suigetsu is fighting again" "damnit Suigetsu ok let's hurry", they had came back to the fight Suigetsu was so close to being knocked out he was lying on the ground with the most bloodiest face seen.

"NEJI" the boy named Neji looked over to sasuke and Naruto's direction "what is it do you wanna help beat him up", he smirked "Neji I know your alpha but you need to let my friend go".

Neji cringed at the idea of Naruto being friends with the beta "whatever you can switch places with him" Neji threw a swing at Naruto but he doged, Naruto then punched Neji in the gut "even though your alpha I'll always be stronger and I'm taking your title as alpha".

He grabbed Neji's arm and swing his fist into his face Neji stumbled backwards, his anger took over which made it harder to land a hit.

Naruto then too his arm twisting it behind his back "shit let go" "not until you give up being alpha", "never" Naruto twisted it even harder " JEEZ ouch ouch okay I give up my title as alpha to Naruto".

Naruto let go but punched Neji once more making Neji fall to the ground in pain.

Suigetsu smirked he looked over at Sasuke seeing the fear in his eyes made him guilty, "y-you dumbass". Sasuke ran away back to class hoping not to get detention Suigetsu didn't mean to scare the poor Raven, "what'll I do Naruto he might not even wanna talk to me". "I'll talk to him for you" "thanks", Naruto ran off to where he saw Sasuke go he eventually found him with his head resting on his knees. "Sasuke are you okay" he immediately looked up to see the worried blonde "yeah I'm fine I just don't know why he would try to fight for me I don't need protection", " *sigh* that's just what Suigetsu does he truly loves you".