×chapter 14×

Itachi pov

"Wow he sounds mad" Kurama stated
"Yeah I don't know what I did wrong" I continued to pack our bags, I remember a house my parents bought in Konoha for me to stay but I left. Well now I'm going back to be closer to my little brother, "seems my little brother is dating your emo brother" Kurama snickered.

"Whatever, go pack a bag so we can get going" I finish packing the bag and zip it up, "ugh you killing me" he stomps upstairs.

I put in my earbuds and listen to music till he's done, 'why is he so mad at me, when I get there we are sorting this out.
--------
Thursday

"Ugh, how much longer til were there" Kurama was getting on my nerves always bothering about when were there god, 'finally were there.

"Is that it" Kurama sat up with a burst of energy "yes calm down", Kurama opened the door before I even stopped the car fully.

"WOW, your parents had bank"

"Just go in and settle down"

I grabbed half of our bags and dragged them into the house, I wouldn't say it's that big but it's decent. 3 bathrooms, 5 rooms, a marble style kitchen, back patio, the backyard was nice and big. "Never mind what Kurama said they were loaded" I softly spoke, "told you" Kurama was behind me with a smirk.

"Oh shut it did you find a room to make yours"

"Yeah I found a room for us, I can't sleep without my raven"

"Sure, take the rest of the bags upstairs I wanna see my brother"

He walked back to the door where I left the bags, I was planning on calling naruto again to see what they were doing this afternoon.

I find his contact and start calling it rung 4 times before it was answered, before I could even speak I heard a shattering sound in the background.

"Sorry Itachi I'm handling a Sasuke having a nervous breakdown, god Itachi what did you do to make him this angry".

Crash

"well there goes another plate, sorry can I call back"

"Yeah sure" *sigh*

"Thank you bye"

'God my brother is a nervous wreck', "Kurama hurry up we gotta go now, Sasuke is freaking out".

Kurama comes back downstairs " then let's go I'm driving" he snatches the keys before I could stop him, "just not too fast".
---------
His house was like 20 minutes away we got there in 13, "you're never driving again" he just laughed it off while I was gonna puke.

I could hear the noise from inside "if I'd know any better I'd think they were banging" I just looked at Kurama like he was joking, he broke out laughing.

I walked up to the door rethinking my decision about knocking I might get knocked upside the head with a glass plate, but that's when everything went quiet "did one of them die or something" "Kurama not now" I knocked a few times I was gonna do it again but the door swung open.

"Oh, your here just in time" naruto was out of breath, "Kurama I miss you why'd you leave". He picked naruto up into a hug "you've gotten a bit taller, your blonde hair blinds me.

"Where's my brother"

"Oh he passed out seems he had enough of breaking the dishes"

I see him laid out on the couch he looks so peaceful but awake he's so cold, I smile softly "sometimes he's an angel but talking about you he got real in the mood".

"He's only mad because I left him when he was young, I couldn't stand it I didn't want their lives to be ruined because of who I was connected to".

"If I hadn't left they would've been killed and you wouldn't have met him ". I turn back to him with a small smile.

"I'll come back when he's awake, me and Kurama are going out to eat"

"oh ok, I'll try and keep him cool when he wakes"

"I'll clear everything up to him when we come back, thanks for keeping my brother sane". I grab Kurama and we quickly leave before Sasuke wakes, " I know a perfect place to eat" Kurama looks up from his phone with a smirk.

"Only if your dessert"

"Can you ever not be dirty"

"Let me think.....nah"

I give pull his chin up to look at me "good" I connect our lips in a savory kiss, he tries to make it heated but before he can I pull back.

"You have to eat first before you get dessert"

He smirks "yeah yeah just go", I pull out of the driveway and drive off towards my favorite restaurant.
----------
3rd pov

Sasuke had to wake up from a well-rested nap to see that Naruto had made him a tomato soup, he dragged himself to the table and sat down.

He smirked to himself 'dobe', he had finished with the soup by the time Naruto had came out of the bedroom, "are you going to attack me" sasuke just snickered "not yet, thank you for making this".

"I thought you'd be hungry when you woke" Sasuke saw Naruto's cheeks were dusted with blush, he got up from the table and hugged the blonde.

"I'm sorry for overreacting," Sasuke said squeezing the blonde in his hug.

"He's gonna come back over to talk, he wants to clear everything up"

Sasuke stiffened "*sigh* I'll just have to suck it up, and try not to punch him".

Naruto smiled it made Sasuke's heart flutter, "I really wanna kiss you" Sasuke confessed.

"Who's stopping you"

Naruto cupped Sasuke's face in his hands slowly closing the distance, it was like a ton of tiny sparks were going off on his body as their noses brushed off each other.

Sasuke closed the gap between their lips no one moved, slowly progressing Naruto made his lips dance with Sasuke's.

He put his hands on Sasuke's hips Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto, Naruto slipped his tongue in Sasuke's hot cavern.

Sasuke let out a soft whimper 'we should stop before this progress' Sasuke thought but his lips wouldn't, naruto detached their lips, "fuck if you were ready we'd be having sex right now" Sasuke could imagine being tired up and pounded into by Naruto's hardened dick.

"Let's go to bed I'm exhausted"

"I gotta make a call real quick, I'll meet you up there"

Sasuke nodded and unwrapped his hands around Naruto's neck, Naruto whipped out his phone and started to dial Itachi's number.

"Hi, sorry if I woke you I think Sasuke won't throw a fit if you come over tomorrow"

"That's a relief I didn't wanna have to go through his tantrum"

"Anyway, you should get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow, night".

Naruto put his phone back on the counter, he walked back upstairs to see Sasuke on his phone.

He claimed on top of the raven and wrapped his arms around him, "sleep Sasuke you need it for tomorrow".

Sasuke gave naruto a peck on the head " I've already been asleep but ill try, you need sleep because you were worried about me today".

"It's no problem"

"Good night Naruto"

"Night"
---------
Sorry I'm at the mall right now I'm lucky this even posted, I'm gonna post another chapter tonight if j don't fall asleep. Well I'm gonna go get some Korean food now bye
(-^-)