×chapter 11×

He sits back down 'thank god' I continue to walk back to my seat I rest my head on my desk hoping to get through this day but no he just had to do something even more stupid.-
------
3rd pov
Monday still
He slams his hand down on the desk frightening the poor Raven, "I want you to stop dating my best friend".

"OH MY GOD I'm not" Sasuke glared at Suigetsu.

"This is why I didn't want you two to meet in the first place, I knew he was going to steal you from me"

Sasuke stood up from his desk and stared in his eyes "you broke this relationship up when you started fucking that pale bitch", "if it wasn't for Naruto I'd be depressed and constantly in pain, but no I'm happy because I can actually talk with a guy who won't hurt me so don't even think he's the reason we're over".

Sasuke grabs his bag then heads for the door his wrist is then caught by Suigetsu "sas-" didn't even get a chance to speak before Sasuke's fist went flying into his face, Suigetsu fell to the floor with a bloody nose all his classmates snickerd in the back Sasuke flicked him off before walking out the door.

He grabbed his phone from out of his bag and started to text Naruto.

Sasuke:meet me in the parking lot bring your stuff

Naruto:why bring my stuff?

Sasuke:were skipping

Naruto:ok?

Sasuke stuffed his phone back into his bag and made his way to his car.
--------
Sasuke looked up from his phone to see the blondie coming over "what's this about sasu" "it was Suigetsu he embarrassed me infront of the whole class" Naruto looked enraged, "it's fine I punched him before he could say anything else" Naruto scoffed "asshole" the two got into the car and buckled up. "Let's go on a date" Naruto looked over Sasuke "we've never been on one so why not" Naruto smiled it made Sasuke's heart skip a beat, Sasuke smiled blushing Naruto noticed and looked out the window flustered 'so fucking cute'.

"Where do you wanna go" Sasuke asked smirking at how flustered he was, "Ichiraku" Sasuke chuckled "hn".
------
Both boys were sitting in a booth at Ichiraku waiting for their orders, Sasuke was staring at his phone while Naruto's head was in the clouds thinking. Naruto then looked over at the cutie with a smug look "sasu~ get off your phone talk to me" Sasuke looked up from his phone at his bored friend he clicked off his phone and it in his pocket. He moves over to Naruto's side of the booth and stared into his eyes, he's scooches closer to him he could hear his heavy breathing. He blows cold air on his ear Naruto's breath hitches "what is it Na-ru-to" his breath hitting Naruto's red ears, Naruto could feel his pants tightening Sasuke licks Naruto's ear lobe he gets a muffled moan in return "Sasu not h-here". Sasuke smirks "so where Naru", his hands rest on Naruto's thighs he slowly creeps his hand up Naruto's thigh going to his inner thigh "S-sa haah".

"Here's your order" Ayame the
owner's daughter came to their table with their orders "y-yes" Naruto speaks up Sasuke just smirks, Ayame See's the two then just laughs "I'll leave you too to get back to- whatever you were doing" she winks.

Naruto is beyond flustered Sasuke just laughs it off "just eat you ramen dobe" Naruto looks at his ramen, thinking about the two things he loves

1.sasuke
2. And ramen

'oh what the hell' Naruto speaks up "Sasuke will you go out with me'' Sasuke stops his eating to stare at him, "you know people usually ask in the second date, but I'd do anything for you cute face". Naruto pulls the soft raven in for a sweet kiss 'god I love him and ramen of course.
------
After their date they went back to Sasuke's place and decided to cuddle up and watch a movie, it was 11:23 and they were wide awake Sasuke looked up at the blonde and smiled Naruto noticed the staring "what is it sasu" "nothing I'm just staring into your eyes". Naruto chuckled "can you be anymore cheesier" "I like to stare at your eyes a lot it makes me think in staring into an ocean", Naruto just blushed "stop it" he turned back to the tv Sasuke just laid his head back on his boyfriend's lap. He dozes off, Naruto sees this as an opportunity to take a photo of his raven he smiles before falling asleep with his raven in his arms.
--------
Tuesday

Naruto's alarm goes off at 6:00 waking him and the raven "ugh I really don't wanna get up" Sasuke complains "let's skip I'ma call up Sakura and Karin to skip too" Sasuke nods before going back to sleep.
--------
Sasuke's eyes shot open all he could hear was someone banging on the door 'wtf' he got up and unlocked the door "god damnit Karin do you know what time it is" "oh shut it it's 2:00 in the afternoon", Karin walked into the door frame with her girlfriend not far behind she came in with a box too. "What's that" Sasuke pointed at the box Karin was carrying "some stuff my mom said I could have it's all junk though", she sat the box down in the living room they all sat down in the living room while Karin struggled to get the box open.

Finally it opened it was a whole bunch of jewels with real diamond "damn Karin is your mom rich" Naruto exclaimed "she was back in the day but spent a lot on me she's doing fine she still has a lot of money", Naruto then found a tape recorder "nice I could use this, mind if I have it" "not one bit" they looked through the chest for a bit more then decided to find something else to do.

"You guys should watch your backs I'm gonna get lots of dirt on you guys with this" Naruto said waving the tape recorder back and forth, Karin and Sakura looked at each other then giggled "what is it" Sasuke asked "you guys could make a you know what". Sasuke raised an eyebrow "I don't get it" "what do you g-" Naruto stopped mid sentence then looked as red as a tomato, Sasuke looked concerned at what the two perverts we're thinking "Naruto tell me what is it" Naruto shook his head the girls then broke out laughing. "Ah fuck they ment......ment ah fuck I can't say" Sakura crawled over to Sasuke and whispered to him Naruto looked at Sasuke, he then turned to look at Naruto and hid his face in a pillow the two girls giggled again. "That would be fun though for you two" Naruto got up from the couch and locked himself in the bathroom, the three of them just laughed "I'm definitely gonna do it" the girls looked at Sasuke to see if he was anywhere near joking but no he was dead serious, "when you do it you've gotta send it to us" "you'll be the first to hear it" they continued talking til Naruto came out of the bathroom he walked into the kitchen then started to make whatever he planned to.

Sasuke got up from the floor to join him in the kitchen he walked over to Naruto, Naruto felt arms wrap around his waist he smiled "Naru~ don't you wanna make a tape with me" "n-no". His hand slithered down Naruto's waist to his abdomen Naruto felt his pants tightened, Sasuke blew cold breath onto Naruto's neck Naruto's breath hitched before Sasuke could go further he noticed Karin and Sakura enjoying the scene "don't mind us please continue" Sasuke let go of Naruto then walked to the bathroom. "Who's tops" Sakura asked "it's me definitely" "FUCK NO" Sasuke shouted from the bathroom Karin and Sakura looked at each other, "sorry Sasuke but Naruto has a more fit body and yours is feminine kinda so I'm with Naruto topping" Karin agreed with her girlfriend. You could hear Sasuke grunt from the bathroom Naruto just chuckled "were gonna go now but you guys are going to school tomorrow", the girls put their shoes back on and headed out the door Sasuke came out the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. He hopped onto the counter and stared at his boyfriend cook, Naruto finished cooking and sat their plates on the counter. Sasuke took a bite of it and immediately fell in love "what is this and why haven't you cooked for me before" "it's not that good" Naruto stopped eating and stared at his boyfriend, he smirks at his boyfriend he kisses his inner thigh Sasuke stiffens up "w-what are you doing" he kisses up his inner thigh Sasuke didn't realize he was holding his breath. Naruto then feels along his v line Sasuke bites his lip to stop from moaning, Naruto licks and bites on his thighs leaving hickeys along it "s-stop haah aghh N-naru" Sasuke tips his head back moaning Naruto smirks at the lewd sound. He squeezes Sasuke's thighs and sucks on them he moves his hands down Sasuke's back then squeezes his nice round ass, "AHhh fuck n-no more" Naruto smirks "can't take it". Sasuke looks down at the smirking blonde "Sasuke your sounds turn me on so much" Sasuke glares at him flustered "I don't want to have sex with you yet we should take this slow", "I understand but when we do have sex we'll be going until your limbs give out" Naruto smiles then takes their plates and start washing them. Sasuke was left there on the counter thinking of what he said 'maybe I shouldn't h-have sex', he looked at the tape recorder then got the dirtiest idea ever.
-------
I was thinking of having full smut on like chapter 17 or 20 because I want them to take things slow

Anyways I'm gonna start the next chapter today and hopefully finish it soon but for now I'ma read a bit of my book I'm currently reading