×chapter2×

Wednesday
6:34

After that night, Sasuke and Naruto got up early so that Sasuke could change Naruto's bandages and get ready for school.

"Ouch Sasuke can you be a bit nicer on my face" "the cut isn't even that big you big baby", after more whining from Naruto Sasuke had fixed up his face a bit better "Sasuke don't leave me here please~" "N-naruto get off I have to leave".

"You house is so big and quiet it's scary I don't wanna be murder" "NARUTO", Sasuke had grabbed a book and hit Naruto with it " rude" "listen next time will be back in a bit".

Sasuke grabbed his keys leaving Naruto in the empty house by himself, 'well I've never been more bored in my life'.

'Sasuke's kitchen is so neat I wonder what's it's like cooking using all that fancy stuff's Naruto then got off the floor and went into the kitchen, 'I may not know how to cook but I'll learn' Naruto looked around for what hoped a cookbook and ended up finding one.

'wow that's a lot of dust' Naruto blew off the dust opening the book to the first page, Naruto scrolled through many pages admiring the recipes 'Jesus I am no professional I can't cook these'.

He then came across a recipe for pecan muffins 'seems easy enough'.
---------------
Trust me when I say Naruto was up all day burning muffins, forgetting them in the oven, overdoing the ingredients, using the wrong ingredients just about what you expect from him, until he had finally made them just right 'why did you betray me muffins' he ran upstairs to run himself a bath.
------2:38
Naruto quickly strips and slowly steps into the bath water, Naruto fully sat in the tub melting at the steamy water.

It was like a sauna inside the room, Naruto was in there for what seemed like 30 minutes and Sasuke had came back.

'Where is he' Sasuke though to himself had walked inside the house smelling that Naruto had baked something and tried to burn his house down, he had then spotted the pecan muffins on the counter 'I didn't know he baked'.

Sasuke had taken a muffin and took a bite out of it 'hm it taste just like how my mother made them, if Naruto was a girl he'd make a great housewife'.

Sasuke blushed to himself for thinking that "NARUTO", Naruto heard Sasuke's voice call him from downstairs.

He started to drain the water from the tub got out and wrapped a towel around his waist, he left the bathroom and opens the door "what is it" "oh I thought you weren't here anyways where did you learn how to cook".

"My mom taught me a few things I also took a class before", "you'd be a perfect wife".

"Oh really" Naruto smirked at the comment.

"I don't want you to be my housewife you dobe that's not what I meant" Sasuke sighed.

Naruto and Sasuke got ready for bed but tonight Naruto was laying in the guest bedroom, "goodnight Sasuke" "night Naruto".

Sasuke shut the door to the bedroom and went to his, 'fuck why'd did I say that now he's gonna get the wrong idea'.

Sasuke tried to fall asleep that night but it was hard due to him being up all night thinking of Naruto, he eventually fell asleep he wondered half the night why his baking tasted so similar to his mother.

On the other hand Naruto could also barely fall asleep cause of Sasuke's comment 'was that him saying he likes me or something why tf is this so confusing'.
Don't you just love em stupid
_🍅_