63

We might had a rough start but it doesn't mean we will have a rough ending.

-Tara and Arjun

===========================================================================

"Ji, you were going office", she made him remember. Won't it be weird doing 'it' in the morning. Also, she was still in shock how things happened. She came here thinking she would make him forgive her and he did that so easily.

"Yes", he just answered nuzzling his face in her neck biting on her skin making her hiss.

"Ji", she called again making him pull away with a sigh pushing his hair which were falling on his forehead behind.

"When did everybody leave for the baby shower?", she asked him.

"Yesterday", he answered.

"And they would be here anytime. I don't think it's a good idea", she made him remember. He looked at her face before nodding his head. She knew he was disappointed which made her sad. She held his wrist.

"You know we can do it in the bathroom if you want. I think that will be safe", she spoke not wanting him to be sad. If the Tara who got married to Arjun in her initial days of marriage saw this side of Arjun, she might judge him having lust for her but this Tara here knew how less expressive her husband was, his language of love was touch. And she didn't want to stop him.

Arjun looked at her with so much intensity which made her look down. He held her hair making her look at him before pulling her closer to him.

"I want you to be rough. Don't hold back anymore", she spoke shyly making him laugh at her new found boldness. She hid her face in his chest hearing his laughter. Her laughter soon changed into sniffing as she remembered how she thought he won't ever forgive her and leave her as well.

"You really forgave me right", she asked as he made her look at him. He cupped her face before wiping her tears from the pad of his thumb.

"No more tears", he announced before dipping his head taking her lips in a passionate kiss. She tried to match his pace but it was like an animal inside him was awake who wanted to fulfill his hunger from her. He was hovering over her holding her neck in a tight grip while his other hand move to squeeze her bosom from above her blue kurti. 

She hugged him tightly pulling him closer to herself. They were so lost in each other finding peace in each other's arm.

There moment was broken by sudden loud knocking on the door making Arjun growl like an animal. He wasn't expecting this at all and the knocking wasn't even stopping. He moved to open the door after making his appearance proper. There the twins were smiling brightly at him but when they saw his grumpy face, there face fell.

"Bhai, you didn't miss us", Kinshuk whined as Kenit nodded his head.

"Why it seems like you woke on the wrong side of bed? And why did you wear shirt to bed. It is have creases", Kenit commented and Tara didn't want to come out now. What will they think they were doing? She destroyed his crisp shirt clinging on him like a koala. She hid her face with her hand.

"By the way, Bhai come down soon. Everybody is already downstairs", Kenit spoke moving downstairs with Kinshuk behind him. Arjun closed the door only to find his wife standing on the top of the bed covering her face with her hands.

"What are you doing, baby?", he asked her reaching to her. She slowly peaked between her hands.

"I can't go down", she spoke as he held her hand making her come closer to him.