11

She stopped taking the support of the wall with a shy smile covering her face. She could hear the soft sound made by the anklet which made her feel so pure and peaceful.

She felt the same gaze on her back which made her turn as his intimate eyes met hers making her look down.

He took out the other anklet in his pocket making her look up before placing a kiss on it keeping his eyes on her making her blush heavily. She looked down before nodding her head lightly in a way of saying bye before running out.

She was never courageous enough to look into his eyes. She could always look till his shoulder if more than his throat came in her view. His adam's apple made her feel a weird thing.

----------------------------

She was reading her books peacefully crossing her legs taking support of the bedrest. She had an off from her college today and she was thankful, she had an off.

 She had an off from her college today and she was thankful, she had an off

She was so tired with all the working days. She thought college days are for fun but here she was tiring herself over and over again. She marked the important lines when her eyes fall on her anklet.

It seemed so simple yet so beautiful. True to his words, she didn't remove it till now.

Just then Dinesh's phone started ringing which was kept in her room

Just then Dinesh's phone started ringing which was kept in her room. Her brother always asked her to pick up the call as it could be something important.

"Hello"

"Hello Ma'am, I am from the city hospital. Mr. Singhud asked me to deliver the reports at home", he spoke which made Tara frown.

"Hospital reports?", she asked not understanding what could be the reason to visit the hospital.

"Alright I am coming", she said hanging up thinking for a minute before running outside.

----------------------------

"Aadhish, we spoke to our elders. They said we can't marry Tara right now", Nagesh announced making Arjun see red as he fisted his hands.