15

The vidaai happened as the car moved out of the venue. Tara was crying silently till this moment but the moment she couldn't see her family anymore her sobs were audible as she cried.

Arjun caressed her back as she started crying looking back. Her body was shivering which scared Arjun as well.

"We should go back and let her meet her family once again", Arjun spoke looking at his father who shook his head.

"If we went back, it will make things worse", he told Arjun who looked at his wife crying with sobs.

"Tara bacha, have water", Aadhish spoke passing the water bottle to Arjun who made her drink the water as she hiccuped softly.

They reached the Khurana mansion in about half an hour as Arjun helped Tara walk out of the car because of the heavy lehenga.

After all the rituals, Shraddha asked Tara to dip her hand in henna before putting the henna print on the wall beside Arjun's one which was done before.

Saachi cleaned Tara's hands with a wet cloth.

Arjun was sitting beside her in the temple as Roshni brought the glass filled with milk passing it to Tara.

"Drink half of it and Arjun will drink the other half", Roshni spoke as Tara nodded.

She drank half of it slowly before passing the glass to Arjun who drank the other half.

"Arjun, go sleep in the guest room", Roshni said when her eyes fall on Tara who was sleeping while keeping her head on the wall.

"She is too tired. Makeup and all things are very tiring for a girl", Shraddha spoke looking at the tiredness on her face.

"She is not sleeping here, right?", Arjun asked wanting to make her sleep in a warm bed.

"Take her to your room", Roshni said understanding his words as he picked her up quickly making her hum lightly in her sleep. 

He walked upstairs putting her on the bed covering her properly with the blanket making sure she was warm.

The other rituals take place after they woke up and then Arjun went with Tara to her parent's place for the pagphera.

Tara entered his room after they had their food. He asked to wear what he kept on the bed which made her worried as well as nervous.

Her eyes fall on the bed as she found a bag kept on it which made her frown.

It was already 8:00 when she finally got time to come inside this room and have a rest. 

Next, her eyes fall on the grand decoration in the room. The fragranced candles and fairy lights around the room. The floor was covered with red roses as the top of the bed where the thin net cloth of the canopy bed was tied beautifully was decorated with white and red roses.

The whole room was having a different erotic fragrance which made her feel uncomfortable.

She reached the bed her bangles making a sweet sound in the silent room as she opened the bag to come across a red lehenga. There was a small bag beside it having matching jewelry with it. She sighed wanting to dig herself in embarrassment. What will the other family member think after looking at this room?

She wanted to deny it but she was scared of him. She walked to the bathroom which Roshni showed her in the morning.

She wore the red lehenga feeling its heaviness falling on her shoulder. She wore expensive jewelry looking at the mirror.

When she looked at her reflection in the mirror, she found a dolled-up expensive bride. She sighed applying the kohl in her eyes. 

She felt like the lehenga was heavier than her bridal lehenga. Her mind didn't work properly to understand why she was asking her to wear this.