53

At this moment I myself am unaware of how much I love you.

-Arjun

-----------------------------------------

Arjun immediately took her to the nearby hospital moving to the reception.

"Call the doctor", He shouted at the receptionist not understanding how his wife got fever. May be, it's because of stress.

"Sir, no rooms are vacant right now", A man told him making Arjun stare at him with anger before putting Tara on the stretcher and holding his collar.

"If in two minute, I didn't see a doctor here, every doctor in this hospital would need wheel chair to move", Arjun told him angrily making the man scared as he nodded before moving away. Arjun moved to check up on his wife whose body was burning. 

He was very worried for her well being when he heard a known voice making him turn. It was Saachi with Yuvraj who came towards him with worried look.

"What happened?", Saachi asked him as she looked at Tara before checking her temperature.

"I'll check on her", she spoke before calling for some people to shift her in a room.

"Don't worry", She told Arjun before following the other people as she took her bag from Yuvraj.

"Take care", Yuvraj couldn't help but say seeing that her own situation wasn't very good. They just came to meet a gynae and talk about her condition.

"What happened?", Yuvraj asked Arjun who was massaging her head before looking at Yuvraj.

"I can't see her in this situation", Arjun spoke following where Saachi left and Yuvraj came behind him as well. In half an hour, all her family was there while Arjun was constantly looking at the door of the room for any news.

After sometimes, Saachi came out with stethoscope around her neck and the white signature doctor coat around her.

"How is she?", Arjun asked her.

"She is good. She had a panic attack that's why she fainted. Also she didn't had anything from a long time which added to her weakness. I gave her a dip after it is completed she should be fine", Saachi spoke looking back in the room where Tara was patiently sleeping.

"Why is her cheek swollen? There was bleeding on her lip", she asked the question which she couldn't contain. Arjun looked at his mother-in-law before moving inside the room. Nagesh didn't speak anything just sat on the chair outside.

"I'll just call Trisha", Dinesh spoke before moving out to tell his wife that they would be late and explaining the whole situation to her.

Arjun sat on the stool beside the bed. He could find that Saachi applied some cream on Tara's cheeks. He traced her cheek lightly not wanting her to feel any pain. His baby was always so sensitive. Even if he held her wrist with a little strength, her skin would turn red. He wouldn't ever forgive his mother-in-law for all this and about his mother, he don't even want to speak about her.

"Baby?", he called softly when he saw some movement as she slowly opened her eyes. He took a sigh of relief seeing her light brown eyes.

"You scared me", he told her looking at her with love filled eyes.

"Where is Papa?", she asked him not seeing anybody else other than him.

"They are outside. I'll just call them", he said standing up understanding she didn't want to see him at the moment. He wasn't able to save her. Before he could move away, she held his wrist understanding what was going in his mind at the moment.