43

She stared at him in shock when she felt the pain in her butt area.

"Why?", she whispered like a scared and shocked kitten. He held her neck from behind pulling her face closer to his such that their noses were touching.

"Did you really think I would leave you this easily after you run away?", he whispered staring at her lips and then into her eyes which were filled with confusion and shock.

"But you said you won't hurt me", she asked feeling betrayed again as tears started to form in her eyes. Nobody hit her in her life, the butt area is a far-off thing.

"I am not hurting you, baby. I am punishing you for being a bad girl", He told her making her pout before struggling in his arms letting her already revealing outfit reveal more than it already was. His eyes moved to her cleavage which was fully visible because of her constant struggle which made him lick his lips losing his grip for a moment which helped her jump away from him. 

"I don't like this punishment", she spoke running to the other side of the room hiding in one corner.

"Do you think you could hide from me after everything", he asked opening the buttons of his shirt and making her gulp before shaking her head.

 "Please, don't hit me. You said you love me then you can't hurt me", she told him pointing her finger at him looking scared now.

"You really don't understand anything. Do you?", he spoke taking predatory steps towards her before trapping her between his arms making her shout closing her eyes.

"I will just spank you so you won't repeat this mistake again", he whispered close to her right ear making her shiver.

"Spanking is hitting only", she told him not understanding how these things are linked. She felt like he was playing word games with her but she wasn't ready to submit not this time.

"Are you sure?", he asked making her think again before throwing her on his shoulder making her gasp.

"Ji, you are acting like a monster. I will tell Bhai and he will come here immediately", she spoke scared kicking her legs and hitting his back with her wrist making him throw her on the bed. Her body bounced on the soft texture of the bed.

He picked up his phone from the bed before passing it to her.

"Go for it. But what I will do next, you would be responsible for that", he said shrugging off his shirt making her eyes move to his strong bare upper body. Her breathing increased as she took the support of her elbow to sit slightly.

"You always use fear to make me agree to what you want?", she argued looking at his face. Her innocent face was always a turn-on for him, the way she looked at him with her brown eyes clueless about what was happening around her made him shake his head for a moment.

"You don't understand with any other way", he spoke making her shiver.

He hovered over her like a beast covering her whole body at once making her stare at him in fear.

"It would've been better if you would've taken your punishment silently", he made her realize before turning her over on her stomach making her body freeze at once.

"Seeing how you are not really willing to take your punishment, I should be hard on you. Shouldn't I?", he asked pulling her on his lap. He pulled her hair whispering the words in her ear.

"Please", she pleaded staring at him with her scared eyes. He pulled the dress up letting her bottom part be visible in front of him. He looked at her who was looking down in embarrassment not able to move her body anymore. Her body felt heavy because of the way he was looking at her.