20

"I don't want to go anywhere else, Ma", Tara told Roshni who caressed her cheek.

"Listen to Arjun baby. He knows what he is doing", Shraddha told Tara who just shook her head.

"I will not go with him. I am already scared of him. I will not go alone", Tara admitted shaking her head.

"Tara, please. He needs you right now", Shraddha spoke.

"Mummy Ji please, he is so disrespectful towards you still you are taking his side", Tara spoke shaking her head again.

"He is having a reason", Shraddha tried to make her understand which made Tara huff.

"There can be no justification for his misbehavior with you. He can't speak to his mother like that", Tara told her. Roshni held her hand making her look at him.

"Tara, at this moment, he trusts you the most. We just want you to be with him with he needs you the most. You bring out the best and worst out of him. He gets affected by you", Roshni told her as Shraddha caressed her hair.

"Baby, I know you love us a lot and you are not understanding what is happening but what we want to tell you is that we'll inform you everything but now is not the time. Arjun is leaving the house, that is his will but I want you to bring him back as well. Not by force but by his own will. I know it is difficult but I want you to try", Shraddha said as Tara looked at her for a second before nodding her head.

"Okay I'll try", Tara responded making Shraddha smile as she hugged her close to her heart.

--------------------------------

"Did you pack everything?", he asked her coming inside the closet to find her pouting at nothing.

"Baby", he called again making her turn to him before pouting again crossing her arms.

"What is with the face?", he asked her as she shook her head.

"Baby", he called again pulling her in his arms but she didn't move away this time.

"You know right I am so comfortable with everybody here that why are we going", she asked him with a frown.

"Because you are not comfortable with me", he said making her look down.

"But I love everybody so much here", she whispered making him shake his head.

"But you don't love me then why should I listen to you", he spoke making her silent.

"Do we have to leave today only?", she asked looking at her packed bags as he sighed which was enough as an answer.

-------------------------

Tara wiped her tears as the car moved out of the gates of the Khurana mansion. It felt like she was leaving her home again because of her cruel husband who didn't even look a little bit affected by this thing.

"Don't cry like a baby, Tara", He told her while reading his emails as she sobbed softly. He sighed before keeping his phone aside and wrapping his arms around her.

"You are so bad", she cried as he hugged her closer to his chest. She kept her head on his shoulder hugging him back.

"Don't speak like this", he warned her.

"You always hurt me", she said punching his shoulder still crying.

"It's not like we are leaving the state. We would stay half-hour away only. You can visit your parents more often from there", he told her making her cry more loudly.