49

Tara was feeling so happy to meet her family after so long. She couldn't even express how she was feeling at the moment seeing the faces she was used to seeing everyday in her life after so long. After all, she was the heart of the whole family, everybody was so happy to have their princess home.

Dinesh and Nagesh Singhud went out to get her favorite kachodi and other favorite foods while she was surrounded by her mother and Bhabhi who were asking her different questions about Arjun and the whole Khurana family.

"You don't cook either?", her mother questioned when Tara told her about her schedule for the day which made Tara shake her head making her mother look at her with disappointment.

"Mumma, what should I do? Ji never likes me working in the kitchen after college. He says I am overworking myself", Tara tried to justified. 

"So? You aren't a child anymore, Tara. You are married now and have your own family. Already I am not happy with the decision of you both living away from Khurana family", Her mother mumbled shaking her head in disagreement.

"Mumma, It's their decision let it be", Trisha tried to justify.

"You both always play in one team. What was I even expecting?", Tara's mother spoke before moving out of the room as Trisha sighed.

"I'll talk to her. You watch television till than", Trisha spoke pulling Tara's cheek making her smile brightly like a child. She switched on her android television before going to the YouTube to hear latest songs when her eyes fell on a certain video. 

She read the title of it slowly.

"Is Arjun Khurana in a relationship?", She read the date which was when he went Australia making her wonder what he would've said in this interview. She started the video looking curiously at it.

"Every girl wants to know Mr. Khurana, are you in a relationship?", the female host asked him looking at him with a dazzling smile showing her perfect white teeth. Tara paused the video before frowning.

"Why I am even seeing this? I know Ji would definitely say yes", Tara said smiling at her thoughts before resuming the video only for entertainment purposes.

"I am not in any kind of relationship, right now", he spoke making Tara's smile disappear.

"But we got to know from our sources that your marriage is fixed?", The host further asked making Arjun nod his head looking at the audience which so much confidence.

"I am a very private person. If there would be any marriage, you guys would know otherwise this is just a rumour", he spoke making Tara grit.

"What kind of answer is this?", she asked herself fisting her hands throwing the remote away from her.

"If there would be any marriage, you guys would know otherwise this is just a rumour", she copied him in a very funny way twisting her lips at the end.

"You just wait Arjun Khurana, you have only seen my love. You just wait and watch what I do now", She mumbled throwing her pillow on the floor in anger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun came to the Singhud Haveli immediately after office. He felt so sad when she said she would go to meet her parents but now he was happy knowing that she would be there with him. A smile made way on his lips as he stopped his car in front of the haveli before exiting the car with few gifts in his hand.

Last time when he came here, he wasn't at his best behavior. He needed to speak to Dinesh.

He found him roaming with his son in his arms talking to him in a childish way. Dinesh heard footsteps which made him turn to look at his brother-in-law and unknowingly a smirk appeared on his face.