creepy much?

Splatoon 3 has been awesome!

sorry i haven't written in about a week, school stress, friends to catch up on, and splatoon 3's release  have kept me busy

hope yall werent mad about the long wait

After you and Xiao had left the recording studio, y'all stopped at the mall having nothing left to do during the evening. "Xiao! Can we get these?" you asked, pointing at the matching hoodies on the display window of a store.

 "Uh, those are matching couple hoodies" 

but of course, he said that in his head 

He nodded his head with a smile as you led him into the store, quick to grab one in his size and another one for you, finding one bigger than your actual size for it to be oversized on you. As you proceeded to the checkout he stepped in front of you and handed his card to the person and walked out the door with the bag in his hand in 5 seconds. "Xiaooooo you should'a let me pay for it!" you said running behind his. "Didn't you say you were low on money anyways?" he asked, sitting down at a table outside of an ice cream shop. "Well... yes I did but you're already letting me stay at your apartment! I don't need anymore help-" "Just let me do this all for you okay? I owe you anyways.." You just gaped at him with a flush growing on your face before tears started falling down your face. "Y/n?!" Xiao leaped up from his chair to hug you, unsure if he had said something wrong. "No, no its nothing its just no one's ever been so nice to me!" you warbled into his shoulder. Of course, Xiao thought you cried for the stupidest things sometimes. Rolling his eyes he pulled you off of him and wiped your tears with his sleeve. "Just shut up you make me worry so much sometimes.." he mumbled.

"And you love it"

Did he?

Yeah actually he did.