soon to be united idiots

"What?!" you yelled out abruptly, your brain still trying to process the information. "You got drunk y/n," Xiao said with a sigh, sitting down next to you on the couch as he tossed Aether, Kazuha, and Venti controllers. Handing you a controller he mumbled, "And congrats on 1 million I guess..."

No.Absolute.Fucking.Way

"REALLY?!" you screamed, your frown turned upside down. You had been meaning to keep your identity a secret but now since you had reached one million... it didn't matter because you were going to do a face reveal anyways. You quickly reached for your phone (which you had stuffed in the hoodie pocket subconsciously) and quickly opened your Twitch profile to be met with a big one million. "Xiao did promote you on all his social media platforms~" Venti said smirking as he picked his character on the starting screen. "I did not you fucking bitc-" "Aww thank you Xiao!" you said side hugging him and cutting him off with a big smile. He kept a straight face and whispered 'welcome' before returning to choosing his character. 

But he was a mess right now, no worries, the blush on his face becoming unbearable. 

And for the next three hours, you won maybe a third of all the rounds you guys played.

A pretty little snippet of how yall's convos went during the three hours. I'l leave it to you to figure out who's saying what :)

"NO NO NO VENTI STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT!"

"Ehe~ sorry y/n not today"

"Kazuha, you wanna K.O these two?" 

"Yeah sure I'll take on y/n and I'll leave Venti to you for obvious reasons" (not a venti x aether shipper but had to do this for obvious reasons after seeing adorable fan art)

"Shut it Kazuha or you'll regret it"

"XIAO THE FUCK I'M TRYING TO KILL Y/N-"

"I saw a free kill and I went for it. So what?"

"Ooooo~"

"Prepare to die when you walk through the door of our practice room Aether"

"Aether are you trying or am I just too good?"

"Venti I wouldn't get your hopes up-"

"Bye bye Kazuha, nice meeting you~"

"Get revenge on y/n for me someone please"

"I'm wasted," Venti said with a sigh. By now you were all tired out and all over the place, your head on Xiao's shoulder and Venti with his head on Aether's lap with a dramatic look on his face. "Ah shit I gotta go, I have a meet up with some high school friends," Aether said, gently lifting Venti's head off himself as the dark blue haired 'kid' pouted. 

"So do I-" 

You were cut off by a various notification alert noises, and as you all pulled out your phones, you looked quizzically at each other.

"Did you guys just get invited into a group chat called 'high school reunion?"

Time to unearth some 4/3 year old memories. 

(this is because you are 21, xiao 22 aether 22, kazuha 22, venti 21 so on so forth. All characters, unless specified by me are either 21 or 22)

Ah guys I had first day of volleyball tryouts and it was fun and tiring oh gods

love yall stay healthy! <3