Concert time!

🆈/🅽 🅿🅾🆅

"So," you said. "Let me get this straight." " You found out your girlfriend of two years was cheating on you after the first two months you guys were together and you have to sing at a place tonight and the song is a song that literally explains her?" You took a deep breath in after summarizing his rant. "Damn, I would say I'm sorry but normally that doesn't help but I'm still sorry and she didn't deserve you." You paused. "I talk too much, don't I?" The man chuckled and said "It's ok I enjoy listening to you talk". A tint of pink reached to your cheeks as you mumbled a 'thanks'. "So, what're you doing tonight?" Since the guy didn't seem like the stalker type and was already a cool guy you replied, "I'm going to a 4NEMO concert." The guy looked shocked for a millisecond but quickly hid it. "Oh that's cool... who's your favorite member?" he asked. " Ah I'm so happy you asked, I've been wanting to talk about this forever," you started. "They're all super cool and nice but my main idol is Xiao. He's so good at literally everything he does and just so sweet, but he seems really cold and all which I find adorable, and I stumbled across him playing basketball and he's amazing at it and I wish I could meet him so he could help me with singing because my wildest dream has been to perform with him and oh my god I've said too much again," you stopped, gasping for a breath.

 He laughed, choking on the water that he had been sipping while you were talking. Wheezing he said, " How do you talk so fast you're like Lightning McQueen but human." (Holy crap you happy @umizumi (you better have not made a new account yet bitch istg) I used the stupid line you wanted me to use you better read this) "I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much-" you stopped, looking at your phone. "Ah shit there's only 30 minutes till the concert! I have to go, sorry". The guy looked a bit sad and as you were leaving he yelled "Wait!". "Yeah?" you asked turning around. "Uh, I was going to go to their concert but I won't make it so could you please take this VIP ticket?" What. The. Holy. Shitting. God. "Wtf dude?" he looked a bit hurt. "No no no I didn't mean it like that I meant are you like an angel sent to me to fix my shitty life? Those tickets are more than my broke ass can afford and that would mean I get to meet the idol of my choice, which is ofc Xiao! Yes I will take it you amazing kid!" You pulled the dude in for a hug and he hesitantly returned the embrace. After a few seconds you let go and said "Thank you so very much for the ticket!". He handed you the ticket and you ran off. You looked behind you and yelled "BTW MY NAME'S  Y/N!!" and sprinted to the concert venue.

Y/N huh? What a pretty name... I already love her... 

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈... 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇

 ɪ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ xɪᴀᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ʀᴇ-ʀᴜɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀʜʜʜʜʜʜ ʜᴇʟᴘ

ᴛʏꜱᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠʟɪᴇꜱ! ɪʟʏ <3