Sugar rush

I changed the cover.. you guys like it? Might do some work with it later, and guys holy crap Baji died in tr Im so sad aiaiaiaia 😭

anyways let's start

"Damn, that was awesome!" You exclaimed, running out of the amusement parks exit. "Remind me to never go to these sorta things again with you y/n," Xiao replied, shaking his head. You had used up 100 dollars on his card (which isn't a problem for a idol but the guys likes to save) and you were literally on a sugar rush like a 5 year old. How much could the poor guy take?

"Get in the car," Xiao said, tired of your stupidity. You gasped and started at him in shock as he deadpanned. "You sound like a kidnapper!" you exclaimed, hopping into the front seat. He just shook his head and got in on the drivers side. 

"Where's your house?" 

It was currently 11:38 pm. You were standing in front of your apartment door, (much to Xiao's surprise) fumbling with your car keys trying to get the door open. He sighed, taking the keys from your hand and looked down in shock. "These are your car keys you stupid idiot," he said, pushing them back into your hand and looking down at you. "Where are your apartment keys?" he questioned. "Uhhhh, inside my apartment?" you answered sheepishly. My poor dude deadpanned again. He just couldn't understand how stupid you could get. "What?" he asked. "You heard me! I was in a hurry to apologize to you so I forgot about my apartment keys!" Oh yeah. He had kicked you out of his house because he was too ashamed to face you so you had ran back and gotten your car keys thinking they were your apartment keys (for what reason I have no clue figure it out). He sighed again and sat down on the floor. His head was starting to hurt. 

"Xiao?" 

You were starting to think you had broke him. A big does of stupidity like that, heck it could be fatal. "Should I call 911? Are you okay?" and I mean, who could blame you? It wasn't everyday an idol sat down in front of your apartment door literally broken from your stupidity. He stood up and started walking down the stairs. You just watched in dismay realizing you had lost another friend. Suddenly he stopped and looked back.

"You coming?"

You guys were cruising down a empty highway, music and lights galore.

Your favorite song playing on the radio and your idol friend driving you to his house to sleep over. What could be better? You were singing along with the lyrics in you sugar rushed angelic voice (to him at least) and were smiling like a clown. He unconsciously smiled, humming long with you. "I'm never giving you a ton of sugar again," he muttered under his breath, putting the sound up to 17 and putting the windows down. "OkAy!" you yelled at him, still smiling like a lunatic. He adored that smile already.

Heyyy lovelies 💗 sorry this chapter took so long 😅 here it is tho hope y'all like it ☺️💕