The drunkies

You both stood in front of the big mirror in Xiao's dressing room. The lightbulbs illuminated the room and gave your s/c skin a shimmery glow, making you glow. "WE LOOK AWESOME!" you announced, unaware of Xiao staring at your reflection. You glanced at Xiao and grabbed his shoulders, turning him to face you. "Something's missing, though..." you pinched his cheeks and looked at his face for a second. "Hey, you're heating up. Are you sick?" you said, feeling his forehead. "No, I'm fine, sorry," he replied, staring down. "It's cool!" you took a second to remember what you were thinking. "Oh!" you exclaimed. Giving you a questioning look, Xiao adjusted one of his cufflinks. "Your eyeliner! Where is it?" you asked. "Oh, it's in the box on the dresser," he replied, taking his phone out while you ran to get the eyeliner. The box was ornate and unusually out of place in the bland room. The lightbulbs from the table mirror cast a glimmering light over it, the gems sparkling. Weird place to keep eyeliner, you thought. You opened the box and took the red eyeliner pen out. You were about to close the box when something caught your eye. There was a photo of a smiling girl with an ice cream cone, her blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight. The photo seemed to be crumpled a ripped up, and then someone had attempted to tape it back together. You could guess who the girl was and who had ripped it up and patched it together again. Xiao's ex girlfriend was pretty... you felt a pang of jealousy as you closed the box. You were just friends and he had just gotten out of a relationship, AND he was an idol. What were the chances you would end up with him? Nothing, there were no chances for you. 

"Xiao, lemme do your eyeliner!" you exclaimed, walking over to him and tilting his head to the side with one hand. He closed his eyes while you did his eyeliner like usual, except you added something more. After you had finished, he was about to get up, you pushed him back down on the bed. "W-what are you doing y/n get off me we should go," you snickered as you drew little hearts under his eyes and got off of the bed. "There, you look awesome now!" you giggled as he got up and looked at himself at the mirror and looked back at you with smirk. "If we're supposed to be matching, don't you have to put this on too?" he asked, uncapping the eyeliner and tilting your head to the right. "C'mon, close your eyes already we don't have much time left here. You did as he said and soon enough both of you guys looked like twins. Almost, that is. 

"To the bar we go!" you yelled, dragging him out of the little room and running to the exit of the building. It was gonna be one long night.

ᴀʜʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴏɴ (ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʏ 25 ʙᴛᴡ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴀᴅ ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ? ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛ ᴡᴀʜʜʜʜ ʜᴇʀᴇꜱ ᴍʏ ᴜɪᴅ: 643170783 ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ <3 ᴍᴀᴋᴇ xɪᴀᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ :'(