meet Xiao's not so emo friends

so! posting schedule won by 4 votes lol anyways

the days i will attempt (i will at least post on one of these days and give you guys a heads up if im having a tough week) to post for this story are on monday, wensday, and fridays.

Ugh...

You blinked twice at the sight of black walls surrounding you and turned around to be met with a cute stuffed lion plushie with a little note that said 'for last night's therapy session' in a neat cursive font. You smiled subconsciously as you pushed yourself off the bed and picked up the plush, putting it on the bedside table as you walked to the bathroom next to his room. 

After you were finished with your routine, you opened his closet to look for a hoodie because it was pretty cold in his apartment. You finally settled on a black checkered one and pulled it over your figure, still shivering as the goosebumps on your arms started to fade. As you started down the hallway, you realized something.

"Xiao?" you yelled, unaware that he was in the kitchen.

"Yeah?" 

"Do you have a shirt on?" 

You heard quite laughter and realized in a split second people were over.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't know you had people over!" you exclaimed, running down the hall to the kitchen. Sitting at the table you recognized the people there. "The rest of 4nemo! Oh my god are you guys Xiao's only friends? I really want him to make more friends but he's so em-" "This is y/n, the girl I told you guys about," Xiao stated while flipping a pancake. "Oooo hi!" who you thought to be Venti said. "We've heard a lot about you, sure you're not catching feelings~?" You tried to keep your cool and exclaimed "NO!" before plopping down next to Kazuha at the table. "Ahaha sorry about them y/n," the one with the blond braid said. "If you don't remember I'm Aether, the one who looks like Xiao's sibling is Venti, and the one you're sitting next too is Kazuha!" You nodded, smiling and grateful for the very needed introduction. You sat in a daze as Venti and Aether argued about some random thing, and watched Kazuha pull out a little notebook to write another poem in. "Breakfast's ready," you heard Xiao say as he sat directly across from you, dishing out plates like Childe with money at a party. You took a pancake from the stack and devoured it in under a minute before thanking Xiao and getting up to go put the plate in the sink. 

"So, how'd you meet Xiao?" 

You were all splayed out on the two couches in Xiao's special gaming room. For an apartment, the place wasn't that bad, with two bedrooms right next to each other, one bathroom next to Xiao's room, and a kitchen + living room at the entrance, and of course, the gaming room. Venti was getting SSB set up as you all were just chilling, too lazy to offer to set it up yourself. It was currently 10:35 am, and it was storming heavily outside. So why not tell them the extremely long story? "Oh and before you start," Kazuha said. "Is it true you're the twitch streamer called {username}?" "Xiao watches you a lot and told us you told him."

...

You did what now?