the drunkies pt. 2

"AnD i'M a MaTerIaL gIrl!!" 

"Okay y/n that's enough I think everyone's looking at us weirdly..." 

"NOOOO ONE MORE DRINK XIOA"

"That's not how you say my name bozo"

"YOU DEPRESSED EMO BIRD PLEASE GET ME ANOTHER DRINKKKK"

"The fuck? We're going c'mon n/n"

"YOU GAVE ME A NICKNAME?! AWW YOU EMO LITTLE BIRD I LOVE YOU TOO"

"..."

"You're drunk y/n"

"Am I though?"

The night had gone better than Xiao had expected. He had only really agreed to see what you were like, and he loved you. Not in a romantic way, (yet 😏) but he loved your personality. You were everything that he wasn't. Daring (or should I say chaotic), funny, loud, and from what he could tell so far, you didn't care about him being an idol and treated him normally. One of a kind in this godforsaken world. There was no way he would lose you now that he knew you. 

"Where's your house y/n?" Xiao asked, getting in his car. "It's in the clouds!" you exclaimed. "With a bunch of f/f (favorite food) and the clouds are made of cotton candy!" Damn you were really drunk. Xiao sighed. "Y/n, have you ever drank before?" he asked. "Yes duh but like not this much but I broke my own record today! I think I got 20 shots or something aren't you proud of me Xioa?" He chuckled and tucked a strand on your h/c hair behind your ear. "Yeah you're drunk love, you can stay at my apartment tonight." 

Xiao was sorta drunk too, but you guys made it to his apartment. By then you were fast asleep so he did what a normal person would do. He left you in the car /j. 

Carrying you up the stairs, he looked down at your resting face, so pretty and peaceful. He unlocked his apartment door and set you on his bed, and when he was about to go down to the couch ( like the polite person he is) you reached out and held his wrist. "Stay..." 

And so he stayed, and you fell asleep with him on the bed.

GUYS IM GOING ON THE PLANE TM AHHH SO I DID THE DOUBLE UPDATE WONT UPDATE FOR 2 days to a month cuz of vacation sorry I'll try to tho while I'm at Japan bye lovelies!