Chapter 2: Two More Dumbasses

No, Because Ben's old hair is so bad. 

The pair were walking back from the snack bar where Gerard had gotten her a carton of that fake chocolate "beverage" Yoohoo, despite his urges for her to choose something else. 

"Come on Mei, that stuff is so fake that they can't even write chocolate milk on the packaging! They literally write chocolate beverage!" 

"It may be fake but it's still the best, plus you're the one who offered to buy me a drink of my choosing, and I choose a Yoohoo." She argued. 

"I can't believe I'm spending my money on that monstrosity of a drink" He mumbled while handing the snack bar guy the money. 

Mei was smiling and enjoying her drink as they walked down the halls. Gerard looked at the girl, 'At least she's happy.' he thought, sighing. 

The pair was stopped though by a huge crowd gathered around the windows of a class. 

"What the hell?" he asked, not to anyone in particular.

"OI! Gerard! Did you hear what happened?" A kid, who Mei guessed was in their class called over to her newfound friend. 

"No, I was just wondering what all the commotion was about, care to fill me in?" He asked, hands in his pockets

"Apparently this new kid, super scrawny and pretty looking, beat the shit out of Colton Choi! Tied him up somehow and slapped him senseless. In front of everybody! Hold on I'll point him out to you." The guy explained and lead them to the front of the crowd so they could see. 

"Him, the one with the silver hair, I'm pretty sure his name is Gray uh, Gray Yeon yeah, that's it." He turned to look at Gerard and finally noticed the girl standing next to him. He immediately blushed and started stammering.

"Oh- I hadn't even seen you I'm so sorry I was wrapped up in the rumors! You're Mei, right?" He asked a bit nervous.

"Yeah that's me, you're in our class I'm guessing?" She responded.

"Yeah, my name's-" The boy was cut off though by some loud guy.

"Gerard! So curiosity got the best of you too, huh?" the guy, who was relatively pretty said. He had maroon hair, tanned skin, and some big ass biceps. 

Gerard scoffed, "You two are as inseparable as ever, it seems. Ben. Alex." And Mei took notice of the guy behind the loudmouth. 

'Damn, and I thought there was no such thing as two pretty best friends.' he was shorter than his friend and had black hair, and a scar across his nose. 

"The fuck you lookin' at shit stack?" The shorter one said. 

Gerard replied by tilting his head up and smiling, "Just thought you two looked good together." 

Mei decided to peep out from behind her tall friend and make herself known, "Who are you?" She asked. 

That's when the opposing pair saw her, Alex Go, the black-haired one, found his face heating up and his heart thumping, while his friend decided to open his dumbass mouth. 

"Gerard?! Is that a girl?! Where did you find such a creature?!" Ben Park, shouted pointing at Mei.

Mei's smile started twitching as she rolled up her sleeve and clenched her fist. "Creature? The fuck you just say?" And took menacing steps toward dumbass number one.