Chapter 4: Jimmy Bae

This is the only picture that would ever persuade me to simp for Jimmy Bae

<3

"Here I Go-!" Alex sends a powerful punch toward the punching bag. The machine calculated a score of 870. "Haha, it's gonna be a hard time beating that one." He bragged. Mei nodded, arms crossed.

"870? Come on, Alex, you cutting or something?" Ben said rolling up his sleeve and getting ready to punch the bag.

"He's probably not just bluffing" GoGo whispered to Gerard and Mei.

Ben took a wide swing and hit the machine with all his might, it was honestly extremely terrifying, the sound mixed with the face on Big Ben's face.

"The... the sound." GoGo gasped.

Ben laughed, "Then is it impossible to beat this one?" He asked, smirking.

"I accept your challenge." Mei strutted over to the front of the machine, taking her stance. 'Think mad thoughts, think mad thoughts' Mei told herself before launching herself at the machine. 'Donald Na' was the prominent thought pounding in her head as she sent a surprisingly heavy punch to the bag sending the machine's score up to a whopping 982.

(Fun fact- my highest score on one of these is 820.)

The boys' jaws dropped. "I told ya, never underestimate a Shisui." She smirked, "But honestly, it's all in the stance."

Gerard's face changed from a gawking one to a shit-eating grin. "Hmm" is all he said before walking over to the machine and lifting his leg and kicking the bag. The score shot up to 999.

He turned around with the same smirk, "Looks like I won." he said and walked to stand beside Mei, "My revenge for the pool game." He chuckled.

Mei squinted her eyes, "You little shit-" but she was cut off by Ben's whining.

"You cheated! You can't throw a freakin' kick dude!!"

"Well, I don't recall you saying anything about that."

"It's implied in the name." Mei chimed in.

"Yeah exactly! It's a flipping punching machine, you idiot! Punch, P-U-N-C-H!"

"Come on man, just admit you lost," Gerard said.

"Even if he hadn't kicked it you still would've lost to Mei," GoGo added.

But as the group argued and continued hanging out, they were unaware of a certain clean-cut brunette watching them from the bridge above them.

<3

Mei walked towards class 1-8, without Gerard, he was busy sleeping again. He had something he had to do after school, so Mei wandered toward the other boys' classroom.

She opened the door to half of the class shirtless changing back into their uniforms after their PE class. Mei made direct eye contact with a shirtless Ben before covering her eyes. "Oh god, this is not what I wanted to see today." She murmured and she heard Ben laugh.

"Whaddya meannn?? you've been blessed by my abs and you're upset about it? Most girls don't get to see them 'till at least the third date." Ben said clearly teasing her.