Chapter 7: Eunjang vs Yoosun

As the bell rang and everyone was getting ready to head home, Mei and Gerard were waiting for things to clear out before doing the same.

"I have to get to my part-time job so I can't walk you home today." He said putting his bag over his shoulder.

"Oh okay that works, I'm supposed to hang out a bit to talk to the headmaster today anyway." Mei shrugged continuing to put her stuff away.

"Good luck with that," Gerard laughed before walking out. "Peace out."

"Hmph," Mei sighed and headed to the office. That was until she was grabbed from behind, a hand around her mouth.

"You're coming with me, quietly, if you want to help your precious boyfriends." Philip Kim whispered in her ear.

Shivers went down her spine, and they weren't the good kind. 'Disgusting'.

Mei broke out of his honestly feeble grip, and glared at him, "where are they?" she asked ignoring his comment on her relationship with them.

"Follow me, and I'll show you." He laughed before walking past her, purposely shoulder-checking her.

'I'm ending this sick fucker as soon as we get there.' Mei rolled her shoulders before following the boy to the incinerator. Mei noticed an extra bag in his hand wondering whose poor soul that bag belonged to.

When they got to his destination, Philip threw the bag down at the strawberry blonde's feet. Jimmy Bae looked up at Philip and then over at the girl, he scowled at her and she raised an eyebrow in response.

He looked away and at the boy. "What's with the bag, and her" His voice filled with disdain.

"Oh this- the bag's from the fucker that beat up helmet, and she's," he poked his thumb at the girl, "she's part of Big Ben's crew, plus ya know thought you might want a rematch. Show us all that it was just a fluke, right?" Philips's voice was challenging like he was hoping to piss off Jimmy.

That's when Mei looked over and noticed Gerard surrounded by some Yoosun minions. She caught his eye and sent a questioning look over to him. He shrugged before mouthing, 'waiting' she nodded in acknowledgment before turning her attention back to the conversation in front of her.

"I'll deal with her later..." he was stalling, Mei and Philip both knew, "But the one who beat up helmet? Oh- that infamous psycho freak? Perfect. I was getting quite curious anyway. Haa- you see I told Helmet to go crush him, and that pussy ended up going into hiding. Hehehe."

'They're talking about Gray, fuck.' Mei clenched her fist. There was more going on here than she originally thought.

"Yo Phillip- if we finish this up properly today, don't forget to pay up the remainder- " Jimmy smirked up at the rich kid.

"Don't worry, I got you." The boy grinned back.

Mei got the idea that these two had an... interesting relationship to say the least. That's when everyone's attention was drawn to Gerard who had just K'O'd one of the goons messing with him.

Jimmy got up, intrigued, "Yooo! Where did that come from?"

"Heard they called him 'Hot-Foot Jin of Do-Eui Middle School'" Philip said and Mei tried to stifle her laugh which got her a glare from all three of the (relevant) boys.

"Hot-Foot? What the fuck is that? A nickname?" He approached Gerard, Mei stopped laughing and got ready to move. Fast. "What a stupid fucking title... You think you're robo-cop or something? You're obviously outnumbered and about to be ganged up on, and you were still cocky enough to just let it rip- You're scaring me, man Keep that up and you'll get hurt real bad, shroom head."