Chapter 17;

After 2 years:
Today is christmas and 2 years have passed. We've been seeing each other a lot. We usually meet at the weekends. Whats new is that Harry and Elsa are still together and I'm still with Jason. We are talking about marriage, we already live together, and so do Elsa and Harry.
We dress and we get to Elsa's house.
"Hey!" We greet each other with a hug.
"Hey! how long has it been?" It has actually been a while. Like a 2 good months. We study in different colleges, thats why.
After I see her I notice that she is a little fatter than she was before, but I let it go. We go in, first me and then Jason.
"We have an announcement!" Says Elsa with a smile in her face when we are almost done with lunch. "We're gonna add a new member to our family!!" Her smile grows and so does mine.
"OMG. This is so perfect. Congratulations!!" This is actually the best news that they could have given us.
"Well now that we're making announcements... we are getting married" i say while I look at Jason.
"Really?? You took the big step!! congratulations!!" We hug each other while the guys do their man shake.
-----------------
The end!!! I know is short, sorry.
I'm writing this new story. The tittle is "the bad boy and the new girl". So check it out. Give it an opportunity.