Chapter 9:

.Jason's POV: (night at the bar, where he found Elsa)

After a long day of working I just wanted to drink some beer. As I walked in the restaurant, a heard a familiar voice. It was when I turned around that I saw who it was. I was mad. She was here with another guy. My Natalie was here with another guy, and this, this made me... jealous. Yeah, thats the word I'm looking for. Jealous. I looked at their table and they were already finishing so, I decided to let the jealousy get the best of me. So I went to the desk. 

"Hey, Natalie, what are you doing here?" I tried to play it cool. Though I just wanted to get her and bring here home with me. And beat that fucker up.

"Me?" No shit Sherlock. But the way she asked, something didn't seem right, she didn't look like she was joking.

"Yes, you. Who else?" This was weird, what if she isn't her. But she looks EXACTLY the same.

"Well, you got the wrong person. My name is Elsa." WTF. Was she for real.

"Are you sure?" I eyed her suspiciously. Okay this is so awkward.

"Well yeah I'm sure. Bye." With that she left.

I decided to pick my phone and call Natalie. After the call everything was clear. I've just met Elsa, Natalie's twin.

Natalie's POV:

When I woke up I felt this weight on my side. I was sleeping sideways as always. And I had this arm around me. For a second I forgot everything that happened last night. Jason, him staying, telling me about my twin. Everything. And I was scared for a second, he must have noticed that because he got tighter. After that I felt safer, like nothing could affect me while I was in his arms.
Jason has always been there for me, when I had a bad day, there he was next to me. He is one of the people that cares more about me. And I love him for that. Did I just think that??. Well maybe I don't love him, but I sure have feelings for him. Sometimes I can't stop myself from thinking how is he on bed or how sexy he looks without his shirt or just kissing him... Okay maybe I'm obsessing, I know he just sleeps around with every girl he lays eyes one. And I'm proud, well not proud but, I feel special and sometimes miserable, thinking that he hasn't tried anything like that to me. That makes me feel special in a way, because I'm his only girl friend, and miserable, because that means that he doesn't find me attractive, or sexy enough. That means that he doesn't feel the same way that I do. Though everytime that I show up with a guy he does look jealous. Well maybe is my head playing tricks on me.

I wake up and I stare at him. I watch as he breathes, how every muscle rises and falls. 

"Do you like what you see?" He says with his cocky smile. Oh Crap. I was so concentrated at his body that I didn't see he was up.

"Its not like I haven't seen it before" I shrugged off. I hope it works. "Well, lets strat the search for her" I try to change the subject.

"Okay, change the theme, we'll go to that later, but for now I'll let you be" He says. Does this mean he wants to talk about us? Better not to get my hopes up.

I get up from the bed and I go to the bathroom to change. I take a shower and I step out of the bathroom with my towel.

"Do you want to shower?" I ask Jason, he was sitting at my bed staring me down. "hey?" was he ignoring me?

"Umm. Oh yeah sure." With that he stepped in the bathroom, but before he could leave I had already seen it. He had blushed. He's so cute.

I put on some comfy clothes and I sat on the bed waiting for him. When he stepped out. He'd already changed and we went to his car. Today we were gonna go to the place where Jason saw Elsa last time. Lets see if we are lucky enough.